Our client is currently seeking multiple .NET Developers to join their market-leading-product software development team. These developers will primarily focus on the backend server-side development. They should work on an Agile/Scrum environment while aiding the team in delivering the highest valuable product possible. As part of the Agile/Scrum mindset this person will be open to multifunctional opportunities to help facilitate the delivery of a done product each sprint.
Hybrid role. 2-3 days remote – C2C, W2, Full-time and sponsorship available
- Design and develop quality, proficient and well documented technical solutions that satisfy business requirements and meets corporate architectural standards.
- Closely Work with other developers, resolve application level issues, coordinate on product design.
- Develop solid unit, integration and automation tests according to organizational standards.
- Assist in troubleshooting and maintenance of existing software applications.
- Identify and implement additional improvements when required.
- Work with company external stakeholders as required.
- Develop technical models and design solutions for assigned components.
- Adhere to agile development principles while following and improving all aspects of the SCRUM process.
- Function as a subject matter expert in multiple product components.
Experience / Requirements
- Developer with 5 – 10 years of experience in server-side, web-based and database applications.
- Minimum 5+ years recent years solid development experience using Microsoft.NET technology.
- Experience with .NET Core or .NET Framework development in C#
- Experience developing with SQL Server databases.
- All applications use .NET, MVC, Entity Framework, and jQuery proficiency is required.
- Experience using web APIs for interface with other applications is preferred.
- Experience in any one of the cloud platforms is preferred (Azure/AWS).
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Superior analytical and problem solving abilities
- Desire to work in a team oriented, collaborative environment
- Detail oriented with excellent organization skills
Minimum with a Undergraduate degree in Technology/Engineering or any related field
STAFFBEE SOLUTIONS INC