Capitol Appraisal Group, Incorporated
Capitol Appraisal Group is looking for a .NET software developer that will assist in building appraisal and collection applications that are used both internally and sold to its client base. The developer will work with a small, agile team designing and building web services that are consumed by windows, web, and mobile interfaces. The developer must have a passion for learning new technologies and want to be involved in all aspects of the development life cycle from initial design inception to post-deployment support.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with a small, agile development team translating business requirements into technical solutions
- Assist in architecting, designing, and developing complex, large-scale business systems
- Participate in UI/UX designs for windows, web and mobile applications
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages (C#, WPF, WCF, ASP.NET MVC, Xamarin)•Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC)•Support and improve existing internal and client-based .NET applications•Work with users to understand how to improve their productivity, efficiency and accuracy•Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support as needed
- 1+ years of experience with C# .NET and WPF (XAML)