We are looking for a Paid Ads and Influencer Marketer to join our growth marketing team in the US. This teammate creates digital campaigns across all social media platforms and builds a list of influencers for outreach and collaboration. Furthermore, this teammate monitors the analytics and generates reports for campaign performance.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and wants continuous learning and growth during their career.
- Work From Home
- Performance, Attendance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
- Build and optimize paid ads campaigns in FB, IG, and LinkedIn as priorities
- Monitor analytics and adjust accordingly to the team’s direction/parameters and ongoing oversight
- Create reports and dashboards based on the team’s templates
- Build a list of influencers and outreach based on the team’s target influencer criteria and KPIs
- Qualify influencers within niche communities in TikTok, IG, and Youtube based on the # of followers, engagement rate, and feed posts which should be aligned with the brand’s mission and guidelines
- Review or quality check influencers’ content
- Manage tracking spreadsheet and provide reporting (# of outreach, response rate)
- 2+ years of experience with Paid Ads (i.e., FB, IG, LinkedIn, TikTok, Google, Youtube, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat)
- Intermediate to Proficient in MS Excel or Google Sheets is a must-have
- Basic to intermediate experience with Google Analytics is a must-have
- Basic experience with Looker, Google Data Studio, Tableau, or other similar tools is a nice-to-have
- Experience with Google Ads Search or SEM is a nice-to-have
- Project management experience is preferred
- Basic HubSpot marketing experience and/or HTML capabilities are preferred
- Should be detail and goal-oriented, responsive, proactive, and prompt with deliverables
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can work in graveyard shift following any timezone in the US
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates desire to learn and grow and take on more responsibilities along the way. Join our team now!