We’re adding to our amazing team! While continuously working with our internal teams, our PeopleSoft Developers are the people who play active roles in configuring, designing, developing, testing, and managing our PeopleSoft applications. We are looking for that hands-on guru that will have direct access to further develop our software tools, as well as enhance our processes that continuously drive and enhance our product flow within SDI. Are you passionate about working in PeopleSoft? Do you love managing applications? If so, continue reading below to learn more and apply today! Apply now to join our growing, diverse team!
Highlights for your next career move:
- Leads the communication in defining what expectations are required for project completion.
- Delivers solutions on time, within the team budget, and in alignment with team quality standards.
- Creates new technical specifications and modification documentation to help drive team success.
- Supports PeopleSoft Supply Chain Management (FSCM) through providing technical analysis to design application solutions.
- Programs and implements applications and services that meet all design specifications for SDI’s different business functions.
- Collaborates with our business teams to develop and execute test plans and scripts.
- Implements and tests any configuration changes through writing queries in SQL.
- Assists in troubleshooting, resolving customer trouble tickets, and reported application issues.
- Assists in providing on-call support to our internal customers.
The skills you’ll contribute to our diverse team:
- Bachelor’s Degree OR relevant PeopleSoft development experience.
- Led full lifecycle of PeopleSoft Supply Chain Management.
- SQL and EDI Translator experience.
- Ability to communicate with our internal customers. This role will be primarily focusing on SDI’s internal teams.
Every employee deserves great benefits, here are some of ours:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Training and development opportunities
- Wellness days
- 12 paid holidays
- 401K with a company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Discounted tickets to a variety of different vendors!
If this sounds like a challenge that you’re up for, click apply!
Who we are:
At SDI, we’re proud to help essential organizations across North America compete more effectively in a challenging global marketplace – and keep our economy moving. We do this by thinking differently, questioning conventional wisdom, and constantly challenging the status quo. We’re evolving the way leading manufacturers, multi-site retailers, and K12/higher education think about their maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) strategies – the critical supply chain of parts, materials, equipment, and consumables necessary to keep plants and facilities operating safely and productively. Every day, we help companies eliminate waste, minimize risk exposure, and stay competitive on an ever-changing world stage.
SDI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion and diversity. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation for any part of the employment process, please let us know by contacting us at .
SDI participates in the E-Verify program.