VIDA is a San Francisco-based Public-Benefits Corporation that offers design-forward, highly effective, and sustainable products that serve the health needs of conscientious consumers. Our products have been featured by publications including USA Today, Health, Prevention, VOGUE, Real Simple, Glamour, Rolling Stone, The Washington Post, Parents, Reader’s Digest and NPR, among others. VIDA was recognized by Fast Company for the World-Changing Ideas Award of 2021.
About the Role
As we build out and pivot into the consumer health industry and expand our product portfolio, we’re looking for a Performance Μarketer to help us with planning, implementing and optimizing innovative campaigns across our performance channels including paid advertising (search, social, DSP, etc.), email, SMS, affiliate, SEO and more to grow revenue, our user base, traffic and engagement.
We’re a mission and story-driven company and a team of ambitious dreamers with deadlines. We’re looking for an energetic and intuitive marketer with exceptional teamwork and communication skills to help us build the global brand and company that we’re proud to call our legacy. If you have scale-up growth experience and an insatiable appetite for finding the right solution to a problem, you could be the perfect candidate for VIDA.
- Develop SEO documentation, monitor and optimize VIDA’s SEO performance
- Develop performance marketing strategy in partnership with Head of Marketing
- Manage performance marketing channels (paid advertising – search, social, DSP; affiliate; email; SMS and more) including setup, deployment, optimization and reporting
- Responsibility for reporting, analysis, and optimization recommendations for all marketing channels (incl organic social, on-site marketing, loyalty, etc.)
- Proactive and reactive ownership and management of the campaign budget to an expected ROI and achieve/exceed the program objectives
- Executing all tracking and ensuring data integrity
- Experitise around attribution, putting new models in place, measuring their efficacy and optimizing
- Employ existing marketing tools and frameworks, actively seek out new tools to scale revenue
- Develop the data & analytics strategy and standard Key Performance Indicators (KPI) performance measures to layer on top of existing VIDA business model
- Drive strategy and analytics around marketing activities across all funnel points
- Deploy measurability within the right tool sets
- Develop and Communicate insights that scale success and optimization that improves results
- Provide expertise in ad technologies
- Lead performance optimization across channels and marketing initiatives
- Stay up to date on the latest news and trends in the marketing performance and analytics space and distribute best practices where appropriate organizationally
- Internal lead on data privacy laws and company strategy to address new legislation
- A graduate of Bachelors Degree in Marketing, or Business Administration, or equivalent
- At least two years of experience in a similar position
- Proven experience in running online campaigns
- Knowledge of marketing platforms such as Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, Demand-Side Platform (DSP), etc.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics (Universal Analytics and GA4 preferably)
- The ability to draw conclusions and build recommendations based on data analysis
- Preference for candidates with data science experience
We look for people who
- Create new paths and solutions, rather than follow what everyone else is doing.
- Are honest, open, respectful, and responsible.
- Are hard-working, ambitious.
- Appreciate beautiful design and craftsmanship.
- Are kind and thoughtful and caring about their impact on the world.
- Are endlessly curious.
The position is a full-time contractor role, initially reporting to our Head of Marketing and is 100% remote. Working hours are in the EST timezone. The position comes with a competitive compensation and a great benefits package.
All interested candidates outside the US are welcome to apply.
VIDA & Co