We are looking for a Principal Full-stack Software Developer to build and implement functional programs. You will work cross-functionally with other developers, designers, and product team members throughout the software development life cycle including requirements analysis and design. You will have the opportunity to lead, coach, and mentor team members to shape the culture of the team while influencing products and offerings. The Principal Full-Stack Software Developer will bring technical and analytical expertise and a proven track record of influencing and implementing new technologies.
The Aduro Engineering Team has been chartered with developing the next generation mobile and web platform technologies to help clients achieve transformational habit changes. The team uses the latest technologies and techniques to deliver innovative software, hardware and firmware to more than one million people. We believe in taking a customer-driven approach to development and delivering platform solutions that go beyond simple engagement, leveraging the latest artificial intelligence, content delivery, and analytics technologies to help people live healthier lives and be great at anything through our Human Performance model.
- Take part in the full software development lifecycle (SDLC) which includes user requirement analysis, designing and writing new software programs, testing, and final deployment of the allocated projects.
- Dedication to mentoring, and implementing best practices for the team
- You can lead and resolve company-wide technical discussions, and are able to collaborate and include inputs from cross-functional teams (security, DevOps, data, compliance, and product),
- You have a good sense for build-vs-buy, and can identify and prioritize the highest ROI architectural investments
- Work individually as well as within the team to deliver and maintain projects as well as provide product support to others.
- Work closely with other functional teams in different geographical regions to ensure the successful delivery of both customer and in-house projects or solutions based on defined requirements.
- Ensure ongoing development practices for consistency, reliability, performance and continuity within the B2BE application development environment.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- 10+ years in hands-on full-stack development experience
- Experience working in a distributed, cloud-based environment (AWS, Azure, GPC) with high transaction volumes or high availability requirements
- Technical expertise in the full software engineering lifecycle and a track record of successful delivery.
- Outstanding collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills with ability to facilitate technology strategy, requirements, and architecture conversations with all stakeholders (management, business users, and technology resources)
- Experience working with distributed teams (onshore and offshore)
- Good understanding in OOP, MVC, and micro-service architecture concepts.
- Experience with at least one Version Control System (SVN, Git). Bitbucket is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with SQL and relational data models
- Experience container, and container orchestration solutions such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiar with continuous integration and continuous delivery best practices
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally
- Experience with Amazon RDS, SNS, SQS and Cognito experience considered a plus
- Experience in caching technology is a plus
- Machine Learning frameworks and libraries are a plus
Compensation. $150k- $192k base + annual bonus potential
Health, Wellness, Time- off, and Financial Benefits. Aduro offers a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, 401k plans with company match, life insurance, student loan repayment support, and discounted pet insurance. We also believe that work/life balance is important and have a flexible vacation policy for full-time team members.
Community. We are a distributed team of avid Zoom and Teams collaborators. Our community fosters collaboration, so be ready to converse and let ideas percolate. Aduro believes diversity is a necessary element to our success as a business. We are committed to building a community that represents and celebrates a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills; we want you to bring your verve!
We, at Aduro, LLC. pledge to ensure mutual respect and maintain that no job applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, marital status, disability, age, gender orientation, or religion. Aduro, LLC. values diversity in our team and is committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion of equality in all aspects of employment: Aduro, LLC. is an EEO employer.