The Leidos Intelligence Division is seeking a Software Engineer/Developer with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance to support a highly visible fast paced prime contract in the Fort Meade, MD area. This position offers a 20K Sign on Bonus! You will enjoy great benefits such as 4 or more weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Education and Training Support, Parental Paid Leave, and a sign on bonus.
Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Does big data pique your interest? Our Prototype Development Support program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to do new development and rapid prototyping. Someone who can figure out smarter, better ways to discover new targets or support mission analysis. The Prototype Development Support program is a TTO-based, LOE program in support of our customer’s Operations organization. Through new development and rapid prototyping, this program looks to help its customer find new and better data sources and tradecraft to answer new and existing intelligence questions to accomplish its mission. Working across all areas, using methods that run the gamut from leading edge visualizations, analytic development and new technology research, the program constantly strives to provide the best solutions for the customer to address their mission needs, all in a fast paced, highly collaborative challenging environment. Click to learn how this program “Delivers Mission Success!” and a list of all our amazing opportunities
The candidate would support the Persona Analysis Office by performing System and Software engineering tasks for the Persona Toolkit (PTK). Develop and maintain software components to support efforts such as micro-services for loading multitude of data sources from various data platforms. This successful candidate will develop and maintain assigned persona analytic tasks requiring implementation, documentation and testing for the Identity & Behavior Discovery team. Analytics will be developed primarily, but not exclusively, in the customer cloud infrastructure using the Query Time Analytics (QTA) framework. The developer shall possess the necessary skills required to implement an end-to-end solution including (but not limited to) accessing existing datasets, creating new datasets by ingesting data, performing analytic functions and exposing analytic results to the users. The data could be metadata or content. Provide holistic solutions to extract value from large data sets. Research and develop original solutions to solve big data challenges. Collaboration with other developers in the customer’s Capabilities organization will be required.
- At least 16 years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline
- At least 5 years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
- At least 5 years of the experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for four years of general experience. A master’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline, may be substituted for an additional two years of general experience.
- TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
- Experience using Java, Python, MapReduce, Maven, Git, Jira and Confluence
- Prior experience developing analytics utilizing QTA is strongly preferred.
- Experience with customer GHOSTMACHINE analytic development is strongly preferred
- Experience with network technologies and protocols
- Familiarity with customer corporate systems and tools such as DX, TargetProfiler, GeoXplorer, LinkXplorer, Renoir, etc.
- Work in a team environment
Pay Range: Pay Range $118,300.00 – $182,000.00 – $245,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.