Our client seeks A PROCESS ENGINEERto join their Water Design Centerteam in Fayetteville, Arkansas. The licensed professional engineer (PE) will be responsible for taking projects from conceptual planning to bid ready documents under the direction of the Senior Process Engineers. This may include water and wastewater layouts, design calculations, process modeling, equipment vendor coordination, management and coordination of support discipline activities, and coordination with regional offices and regulatory agencies, as well as performing quality reviews of other teams designs.
Responsible for performing design tasks related to water and wastewater facilities, such as:
- Design of water and wastewater treatment processes
- Develop design criteria from analysis of water and wastewater process modeling data
- Support of water and wastewater process evaluation, selection, and implementation
- Hydraulic analysis of water and wastewater treatment plants
- Chemical storage and feed system design
- Blower sizing and blower system design
- Piping and instrumentation drawing production
- Specification and Contract document preparation
- Support of construction projects
- Oversee the development of construction drawings, and 3D models
The successful candidate for this role will possess the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelors degree in civil, environmental, chemical or mechanical engineering from an ABET accredited program
- 10 or more years of similar experience with no less than 6 years of direct design experience
- Previous experience as engineer in responsible charge of process design, including detailed plans and specifications, for water and wastewater treatment plant improvements projects
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE)
- Strong communication skills as required to manage project designs and project teams
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook.
- Masters degree in Environmental, Civil, Agricultural, Chemical, or Mechanical Engineering or related engineering discipline.
- Experience with biological modeling softwares such as BioWin, GPS-X, and Sumo.
- Previous experience with plumbing, fire protection, life safety, and building mechanical systems typical to water and wastewater facilities designed for occupation.
- Active participation in local professional organizations.
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
An exceptional company that offers its employees great benefits and programs as well as work-life balance.
Founded in 1919, our client is an employee-owned multidisciplined engineering, planning, and environmental services firm with more than 1,000 employees across the United States. They offer a wide range of services focused on aviation, construction, facilities, federal, survey, transportation, water, and wastewater. They sit in the top 125 of theEngineering News-Record’s prestigious Top 500 Design Firms list and is consistently recognized as a best firm to work for.
Salary Type : Annual Salary
Salary Min : 120000
Salary Max : 150000
Currency Type : US Dollars