At Upland Software, you’ll find smart, creative teams who love working together to deliver value for our customers, and a global culture of growth and possibility. Our operating model has always supported remote work-and as we keep growing and evolving our workplace, that won’t change. We’re passionate. We’re proactive. We take pride in our work, and we love a good challenge. Sound like you?
Upland is seeking a talented Product Marketer to join our team focused on providing the connective tissue between the product design teams and the marketing teams. The candidate’s primary responsibility is to define and execute the key buyer personas and drivers necessary to succeed in generating revenue for the BA Insight product. We are ideally looking for someone with a proven track record of producing complete product marketing solutions for established enterprise software. This position requires a technical understanding of the product, high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data to drive decisions around the product marketing program. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented, committed to meeting tight deadlines, and have experience with the pragmatic marketing framework. If you are a smart, hardworking individual who is looking to build your skills and grow with an organization, Upland is the right company for you.
- Develop comprehensive plans for product launches
- Manage interdepartmental responsibilities on a project basis
- Create, implement and manage pricing for related products
- Keystone content development with the assistance of creative and marketing teams
- Develop messaging and positioning downstream for marketing content and sales tools
- Design campaign strategy and assist with content efforts
- Create new and manage existing ICP summaries
- Work with marketing to develop annual/bi-annual plans
- Own enablement of sales for products including presentations and demos
- Communicate key internal developments to sales and marketing
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-4 years of experience in direct B2B product marketing
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Able to communicate with both a technical & non-technical audience
- Experience with CRM systems and/or online content management systems a plus
- Knowledge and proven execution within the Pragmatic Marketing Framework
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Self-driven working style and ability to juggle multiple projects at a time
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leader in cloud-based tools for digital transformation. To learn more, visit .
Upland Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status.