The purpose of J-U-B ENGINEERS, Inc. (J-U-B) is Helping Each Other Create Better Communities. We foster a teamwork environment to solve problems that improve society – while providing employees growth opportunities. We are seeking a Professional Engineer to work in our Evanston, WY office.
While applying technical and engineering knowledge and skills, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
· Plan, design and implement critical community infrastructure projects including large agricultural irrigation, water distribution, wastewater collection, and storm water infrastructure.
· Play key roles in all phases of project planning, design, and construction management.
· Analyze engineering data, interpret plans and specifications, and make sound decisions.
· Periodic fieldwork including oversight construction observation and administration, monitoring equipment installation, and project reconnaissance.
· Partner with senior engineers and project managers for reporting, design, and construction phase services to enhance public water, sewer, irrigation, and storm water projects.
· Collaborate with government agencies for permits, crossing agreements, easements, encroachments, and other necessary requirements.
· Facilitate public meetings, public forums, and open houses to discuss project details and answer questions from the public.
· Organize and conduct meetings with consulting partners, contractors, clients, and agencies.
· Utilize design tools such as AutoCAD Civil3D, Microsoft Excel, Inovyze, and InfoSWMM. Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Civil Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, or equivalent.
· Professional Engineer (P.E.) licensure
· Two years of experience in civil/water/wastewater engineering working under responsible charge of a Professional Engineer is highly desired, but not required.
· AutoCAD Civil3D experience.
· Water modeling software experience.
· MS Office proficient.
Salary Range: Determined by experience. In addition to your great salary, J-U-B also offers a competitive benefit package including bonuses for qualified employees and the ability to work in a team-centered, collaborative, and supportive atmosphere.