Engineering Project Engineering
Job Posting Title:
TreeHouse Foods (NYSE: THS) is a leading manufacturer of private label packaged foods and beverages, operating a network of production facilities across the United States and Canada. At TreeHouse Foods, our commitment to excellence extends beyond our products and revolves around our people. We are investing in talent and creating a performance-based culture where employees can do their best work, directly impacting our mission to make high quality, affordable food for our customers, communities and families. We hope you will consider joining the team and being part of our future.
What You Gain:
- Competitive compensation and benefits program
- Enrollment in our wellness and employee assistance programs
- Paid holidays, vacation, and other competitive paid time off opportunities
- An inclusive working environment where you can build meaningful work relationships with a diverse group of people
- Leaders who are invested in supporting your career growth
- Opportunities to be recognized for outstanding contributions to your team through our employee recognition programs
About the Role:
The Project Engineer role at the Dixon location supports operations projects, driving and supporting key initiatives to improve performance throughout the plant. You’ll add value to this role by performing various functions including, but not limited to:
- Providing technical support for project startups and/or priority operational opportunities.
- Leading execution of local plant projects from scoping to implementation; with project totals of up to $4m in capital spend per year.
- Ensuring assigned projects meet agreed performance metrics, including safe implementation, quality of installation, on time delivery, project scope objectives met and delivery on budget with a managed cash flow.
- Leading and supporting projects through scoping, approval, final engineering/design, equipment selection and procurement, construction, and commissioning, qualification and validation.
- Providing on-site troubleshooting and or technical support of priority operational opportunities, partnering with local safety, environmental, maintenance, quality, sanitation, and operations teams to drive continuous improvement
Important Details: This is a full-time on-site role supporting plant project needs which may require schedule flexing between shifts and weekends as projects necessitate.
You’ll fit right in if you have:
- Proven project engineering experience
- Experience in food manufacturing systems
- Working knowledge of standard plant utility systems
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, and MS Project
- A BS or MS degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Food Engineering, or Agricultural Engineering – is a plus
Your TreeHouse Foods Career is Just a Click Away!
Click on the “Apply” button or go directly to to let us know you’re ready to join our team!
TreeHouse Use Only: #IND1
Tree House Foods