Crown is the world leader in oil seed extraction technology, refining plants, and equipment serving global customers from its locations in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Our passion to deliver superior quality, superior-value processing systems and technologies made us a preferred partner to the agricultural industry and beyond.
Under general direction, the Project Engineer II is responsible for applying knowledge and experience gained in multiple projects including process engineering, equipment design, project management, startup, and inspection; ensuring accuracy, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide project management efforts from conception through final startup of multiple projects by meeting contract timelines, tracking and minimizing project costs, assuring proper design and purchase of equipment, specification of purchased components, checking drawings, and having thorough documentation; ensure accuracy and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Provide technical, field assistance, and/or training for customers in maintenance, installation, operation, and startup of Liquids processes.
- Perform various engineering calculations and analyses related to process design and equipment sizing and selection.
- Create and maintain accurate P&ID’s and PFD’s for assigned projects in accordance with Crown standards and contractual requirements.
- As required and as assigned, perform the functions of equipment design and supervision of fabrication drawing generation.
- Complete special projects as assigned to support customers, sales, R&D, and aftermarket teams for Liquids processes.
- Work integrally with internal and external customers to provide most efficient design to meet the project requirements.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3-6 years related experience
- Proficient in the following:
- Project scheduling, tracking and reporting
- Process flow diagram creation
- Piping & Instrument diagram creation
- Process modeling & design, plant layouts and equipment sizing
- Demonstrates understanding across multiple Liquids process offerings.
- Requires only directional guidance to drive projects to completion.
- Demonstrates professional integrity and ethics.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, customers, and vendors.
- Strong Microsoft office skills.
- Takes initiative and collaborates well across geographies and functions in a matrixed environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret contracts.
- Preferred proficiency in ChemCAD, Compress Codeware, HTRI, Autodesk Plant P&ID & Vault.
- Must be able to communicate in English fluently. Ability to communicate in a second language – European or Asian languages preferred but not required.
- Ability to travel on need basis – domestically or internationally and up to 25% of the time
CPM Acquisition Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. CPM Acquisition Corp. offers competitive compensation and benefits, including paid holidays and vacations, 401k, medical/dental insurance, tuition assistance, and more.
Powered by JazzHR