The Provider Relations Professional Marketer is a results-driven professional who supports the interdisciplinary hospice team by building relationships with doctors, facilities, and other healthcare organizations to obtain referrals for patient admission.
Life is better with compassion!
Patients and families near the end of life should have a caregiver committed to the art, science, and skill of delivering compassion.
Death is a meaningful experience for patients and loved ones. We only have one chance to get it right.
Delivering compassion the right way is not easy; it takes skill, heart, commitment, and structure to do it well.
We believe the effort is worth the challenge because nobody should die alone.
Organizations can do more, and this industry can be better. Crossroads exists because compassion should not be a transaction.
Everyone needs a business model. Compassionate teamwork is the engine that runs our organization. We believe challenges should not alter the heart of our organization, but instead, make us stronger as a team. We aren’t compromising our promise. We believe in empowering our team to deliver compassion and build stronger connections in our community.
Look, we aren’t blind to the challenges in this business. The work we do is fulfilling to us. To grow, listen, be heard, and be challenged as a team is standing up for the heart of our organization.
- Responsible for the profitable marketing of hospice services. These customers may include, but are not limited to Third-Party Payers and Managed Care Companies, Physicians, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, and Medical Institutions.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding the profitable growth of referrals and increasing the length of stay.
- Responsible for coordinating and marketing all hospice contracts. This includes monitoring the progress of individual contracts and collecting all relevant data.
- Work with the Executive Director in identifying and qualifying potential new services to meet customer needs.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of annual marketing plans.
- Responsible for keeping a record of all existing customers, tracking trends, markets, and demographics.
- Responsible for analyzing referral data, trends and adjusting marketing efforts based on data analysis.
- Responsible for follow-up on all marketing efforts and informing the Executive Director of the status of activities.
- Responsible for maintaining complete confidentiality of patients’ records, and all other confidential information that may be received during the course of patient care, including financial information and personnel records.
- Complies with policies and professional standards.
- Acts independently and responsibly to perform duties on a consistent basis.
- Assist with the preparation of press releases and newsletters.
- Comfortable traveling in a 50 mile radius.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent experience in sales and marketing in the service industry Required.
- 1 to 3 years of sales and marketing experience Required. Preferably in home care or hospice.
- Requires the ability to travel.
- Must have reliable vehicle/transportation, valid driver’s license, required automobile insurance, and the ability to safely and independently operate said vehicle.
- Be part of a team willing to grow, listen, be heard, and be challenged.
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO.
- Set the industry bar for the standard of care.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement.
- Ability to grow into a variety of different roles inside our team and organization.
- Competitive Industry pay.
Powered by JazzHR