The Quality Assurance Tester is responsible for designing and implementing test plans to improve the usability of IWD’s delivered projects. The QA Tester works with the development team to debug code, correct errors, and troubleshoot any issues with software code. To be successful, the QA Tester should be hard-working, have a strong working knowledge of how the software operates and testing methodologies, and be a team player.
- Documenting website features, functions, business requirements, and test plans for testing purposes
- Conduct test both manually and by tools based the project requirements
- Manage test results in spreadsheets or bug management tools etc.
- Follow up with developer and designer on fixing of the issues tested
- Execute pixel perfect testing to verify the website matches the approved design
- A good working knowledge of test management software, programming languages, and QA methodologies.
- Good team working and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Logical approach to problem-solving technical and process issues.
- Experience in testing websites, web services and mobile sites.
- Familiar with bug management and testing tools
- Experience on HTML, WordPress, Magento, Adobe XD will be preferred.
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser test-cases
Education and Experience
- 2-3 years of QA experience required.