Reliability Eng Co-op
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Reliability Engineer Co Op, are to:
- Develop a hands-on understanding of the automation system to be evaluated and how it works;
- Evaluate existing machine data to determine if additional information is needed, defining what is needed and why;
- Track and trend machine data throughout peak usage, gaining insights and sharing with partner teams;
- Provide a summary and proposal for optimization of system and production operations using the OEE standards;
- Provide recommendation for best practices for reliability metrics benchmarking and systematic improvement.
WHO YOU ARE
your success will be driven by your demonstration of our life values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Completion of at least two years towards a Bachelor’s degree in engineering or science such as Electrical, Agricultural, Computer, Computer Science, Industrial, Information Systems, or related field with strong interest in automation;
- Strong computer and hardware skills;
- Systematic approach to problem definition and solution development;
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills to connect with people at different levels, both technical and non-technical, as well as internal customers;
- Good verbal and written skills to communicate with and obtain cooperation from team members.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and want to impact our mission Science for a better life, we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice.
IMPORTANT NOTE for POTENTIAL US CANDIDATES: Bayer expects its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Bayer active employees are also expected to disclose their vaccination status and if fully vaccinated, provide proof of vaccination status to Occupational Medicine. Bayer defines fully vaccinated in alignment with CDC which is two weeks after completing the two-dose vaccine regimen or two weeks after completing the one-dose regimen. Additionally, Bayer employees are also required to comply with state, local and customer requirements.
Division: Crop Science Reference Code 689681
Functional Area: General Administration & Corporate Services Location: United States : Iowa : Ankeny
Employment Type: Internship Position Grade: N00
Address Telephone E-Mail
Creve Coeur, MO +1 888-473-1001, option #5 email@example.com