$18.00 per hour
Leaf Home is North America’s leading technology-enabled provider of home solutions. Our award-winning products offerings include LeafFilter Gutter Protection, Leaf Home Safety Solutions, Leaf Home Water Solutions, and Leaf Home Enhancements which all provide ample opportunity to be part of a winning team. In addition to serving our customers, Leaf Home strives to build a welcoming and inclusive workplace. We are proud to be a certified Great Place to Work® as well as a multi-recipient of Top Workplaces. We are seeking outgoing, energetic Retail In-Store Event Marketers to join our team!
For Immediate Hire! Paid Weekly! Guaranteed Hours! No Travel! $18 per hour
What we offer:
- Industry leading starting pay: $18/hr
- Compensation increases based on event performance
- Paid Training and flexible scheduling with guaranteed hours
- No set up or teardown!
- Work in-store (climate controlled!)
- No travel – work same store every week
- Paid Weekly (Every Friday!)
- Opportunity for growth into management positions
- Fun work environment with branded LeafFilter swag!
The Retail In-Store Event Marketer will be responsible for generating customer leads at dedicated in-store retail locations through ongoing interaction with potential customers. Qualified generated leads will be provided to our sales team for in-home product sales demonstrations. Responsible for exceeding issued lead targets and goals administered by the Retail Event Marketing Manager.
- Interact with potential customers and provide product demonstrations using high energy and positive engagement techniques
- Overcome objections by utilizing proven, industry leading sales techniques and training resources.
- Work well without close supervision but always keeping the manager informed
- Generate and data capture store leads for our award-winning products
- Responsible for meeting predetermined performance goals for each event as well as other KPIs
- Must hold a valid driver’s license.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Willing to work afternoons, evenings, and weekend shifts (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to educate potential customers about our product line
- High level of energy and engagement for extended periods of time at events
- Ability to utilize our proven system to generate qualified leads for our rapidly growing
- Ability to actively listen and rebut objections and/or answer questions regarding the performance or quality of the product
- Must have a smart phone to use timekeeping application and submit leads
- Must have access to reliable transportation for every scheduled shift.
- Ability to juggle various work activities and shift their attention from one task to another to meet the demands of different stakeholders without “dropping the ball”.
- Detail-oriented and can focus on the task at hand, no matter how minute, by finding the most efficient and effective pathway to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for communicating with internal and external parties in a manner that is both articulate and professional.
- Holding oneself responsible and being self-driven in accomplishing business goals, adhering to policies and being responsible for one’s own actions, performance, and decisions
To our customers, Live Comfortable, Live Safe and Live Happy. To our employees we want you to Work Comfortable, Work Safe, and Work Happy.
APPLY TODAY! $18 Per Hour Paid Weekly!