North Charleston, SC
$18.00 per hour
Leaf Home is North America’s leading technology-enabled provider of home solutions. Our award-winning products offerings include LeafFilter Gutter Protection, Leaf Home Safety Solutions, Leaf Home Water Solutions, and Leaf Home Enhancements which all provide ample opportunity to be part of a winning team. In addition to serving our customers, Leaf Home strives to build a welcoming and inclusive workplace. We are proud to be a certified Great Place to Work® as well as a multi-recipient of Top Workplaces. We are seeking outgoing, energetic Retail Marketers to join our team!
For Immediate Hire! Paid Weekly! Guaranteed Hours! $18
What we offer:
- Industry leading starting pay: $18 + Commission and Weekly Pay
- Compensation increases based on performance
- Paid Training and flexible scheduling with guaranteed hours
- No set up or teardown!
- Work in-store (climate controlled!)
- No travel – work same store every week
- Paid Weekly (Every Friday!)
- Opportunity for growth into management positions
- Fun work environment with branded LeafFilter swag!
The Retail Marketer will be responsible for generating customer leads at dedicated in-store retail locations through ongoing interaction with potential customers. Qualified generated leads will be provided to our sales team for in-home product sales demonstrations. Responsible for exceeding issued lead targets and goals administered by the Retail Event Marketing Manager.
- Interact with potential customers and provide product demonstrations using high energy and positive engagement techniques
- Overcome objections by utilizing proven, industry leading sales techniques and training resources.
- Work well without close supervision but always keeping the manager informed
- Generate and data capture store leads for our award-winning products
- Responsible for meeting predetermined performance goals for each event as well as other KPIs
- Must hold a valid driver’s license.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must be willing to work afternoons, evenings, and weekend shifts (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to educate potential customers about our product line
- High level of energy and engagement for extended periods of time at events
- Ability to utilize our proven system to generate qualified leads for our rapidly growing
- Ability to actively listen and rebut objections and/or answer questions regarding the performance or quality of the product
- Must have a smart phone to use timekeeping application and submit leads
- Must have access to reliable transportation for every scheduled shift.
- Ability to juggle various work activities and shift their attention from one task to another to meet the demands of different stakeholders without “dropping the ball”.
- Detail-oriented and can focus on the task at hand, no matter how minute, by finding the most efficient and effective pathway to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for communicating with internal and external parties in a manner that is both articulate and professional.
- Holding oneself responsible and being self-driven in accomplishing business goals, adhering to policies and being responsible for one’s own actions, performance, and decisions
- To our customers, Live Comfortable, Live Safe and Live Happy. To our employees we want you to Work Comfortable, Work Safe, and Work Happy.
APPLY TODAY! $18/hr + Commission Paid Weekly!