Job Title: Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Developer
Location: Washington DC /Hybrid
Citizenship: US Citizens or Permanent Resident
Clearance: Ability to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance
AttainX, Inc. is in search of a highly energetic Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Developer with strong technical knowledge, communication, and organizational skills to support our government client.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or a similar field and 5 years’ experience with the following qualification and experience:
- 2+ years of experience developing and maintaining RPA solution using UiPath
- Experience in scheduling and debugging using RPA tool scheduler or command center
- Experience with GitHub source code management and working in an Agile environment
- Must be Certified UiPath RPA Associate, or UiPath Advanced RPA Developer (UiARD) certification preferred
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust Security Clearance
UiPath RPA Development, Agile
- Prior experience working on US Federal Government Contracts.
- Demonstrate experience to deliver technology solutions in a fast-paced in a deadline-driven enterprise environment.
- Self-starter, highly motivated individual who adapts to a dynamic work environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to operate effectively across multiple priorities.
The Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Developer is responsible for leading the implementation and maintenance of RPA solutions using UiPath for our US Government customer. Job duties include:
- Providing a superior level of experience and knowledge of RPA solution and associated methodology to support colleagues (developers) through all phases of the RPA delivery lifecycle and Accreditation Program.
- Mentoring colleagues through the RPA solution development and support lifecycle
- Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analyzing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Analyzing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Designing RPA process solutions in accordance with standard RPA design principles and conventions.
- Be extremely comfortable with managing tasks and prioritizing work to meet deadlines.
- Feel comfortable working in ambiguous situations and brainstorming for effective solutions to business problems.
- General Duty Requirements
AttainX Inc. is SBA Certified 8(a), Women Owned Small Business (WOSB), Economically Disadvantaged WOSB (EDWOSB), CMMI Level 3, ISO 9001:2015 certified QMS and Silver Level SaFe Partner. For more than 12 years, AttainX, Inc. has delivered emergent technologies, software products, and high-quality services that meet the needs of our Federal Government customers.
The last 3 years have shown significant company growth as we have increased our contracts portfolio and hold the “Best in Class” contract vehicles, GSA MAS and OASIS Small Business and 8(a) Pools 1, 2 and 3. In addition, we are prime on several Agency Specific IDIQ’s and BPA’s with the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Department of Energy, Navy, Health and Human Service and the Defense Intelligence Agency.
AttainX is dedicated to quality and best practices for the services we provide. We understand our people are the key ingredient to ensuring our customers Mission and Goals are met with excellence.
We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits packages to include paid vacation, medical, dental, vision, matching 401K plan, tuition/training reimbursement, and Long & Short Term Disability.
AttainX is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer, we are committed to providing a workplace that is free from discrimination based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law. These protections also extend to applicants. Follow the links below to find out more;
EEO is Law Poster
EEO is Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable workplace accommodation, please send an email to . Indicate the specifics of the assistance needed.
Sitting and working on a computer for long, continuous periods each day; effective communications by telephone, email, and face-to-face; standing, walking, and sitting; handling and feeling objects or controls; reaching; talking and hearing; lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds; and specific vision abilities including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.