Metalcraft of Mayville is an Equal Opportunity Employer:Minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Scag Product Engineer
Job ID: 2023-3127
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
Metalcraft of Mayville, Inc.
As a Product Design Engineer at Scag Power Equipment located in Mayville WI, you will be instrumental in product development projects from concept to production. The Product Design Engineer is in charge of planning and coordinating technical engineering activities to make sure a project is completed within budget, and according to a schedule, and the product meets the specified requirements.
- Structural, hydraulic, mechanical, electrical, and/or control system design.
- 3-D CAD modeling and drawing creation.
- Optimize product designs for performance, cost, standardization, and manufacturability.
- Work with manufacturing to ensure successful implementation and launch of new product introductions.
- Work with assembly team and quality control team to diagnose and resolve issues.
- Create and manage Engineering Change requests.
- Assist other departments in preparation of manuals and sales materials.
We need an excellent communicator, who is self-motivated and can multi-task in a fast paced team environment. You will need exceptional analytical skills for problem solving, with a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Agricultural Engineering and design experience.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in product design is required with experience in development of off-road mobile equipment preferred.
- CAD drafting/ modeling proficiency. Pro-E/Creo preferred.
- Hydraulic System design experience.
- Finite Element Analysis experience preferred.
- Bill of Material construction.
- The ability to coordinate workflow and meet deadlines is required.
- ERP system data entry and analysis. SAP preferred.
- Component selection and supplier communication.
Metalcraft of Mayville is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Metalcraft of Mayville