SciTec has been awarded multiple government contracts and is growing our creative Team! SciTec, Inc. is a dynamic small business with the mission to deliver advanced sensor data processing technologies and scientific instrumentation capabilities in support of National Security and Defense. We support customers throughout the Department of Defense and U.S. Government in building innovative new tools to deliver unique world-class data exploitation capabilities.
SciTec has an immediate opportunity for a talented Software Developer / Scientist. We are looking for developers willing to dive into complex challenges, work across multiple disciplines, and help us maintain our ability to deliver high technology solutions to scientific problems. his unique job opportunity combines software development, scientific instrumentation design. You will have the chance to be part of a hardware and software development team that has been producing state of the art laser-based test systems and radiometric instrumentation for over 40 years. Some travel may be required.
- A bachelors or master’s degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or physical science. Individuals with other degrees and/or specialized experience will be considered and are encouraged to apply.
- Experience with C++ software prototyping, development, and integration
- The ability to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance
- Candidates who have any of the following skills or experience will be preferred:
- Experience developing code for scientific instrumentation, data structures and algorithms
- Experience in multi-threading, multi-processes, or containerized solutions
- Infrared (IR) and or Ultraviolet (UV) laboratory measurement techniques
- Scientific computing, QT development, networking interfaces, embedded ARM processors, Linux kernel development
SciTec offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- 3% Fully Vested Company 401K Contribution (no employee contribution required)
- 100% company paid HSA Medical insurance, with a choice of 2 buy-up options
- 80% company paid Dental insurance
- 100% company paid Vision insurance
- 100% company paid Life insurance
- 100% company paid Long-term Disability insurance
- Short-term Disability insurance
- Annual Profit-Sharing Plan
- Discretionary Performance Bonus
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous Paid Time Off, including Holiday, Vacation, and Sick Pay
- Flexible work hours
SciTec considers several factors when extending an offer of employment, including but not limited to the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, education/training, and key skills. This is not a guarantee of compensation.
SciTec is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.