Do you have experience converting data from legacy systems to new applications?
Do you have experience with SQL server and utilizing SSIS?
Is ETL second nature to you? Have you been part of large-scale conversion projects?
If so, we’re looking for you to be our Data Conversion Developer. You will be a part of small team and take a hands-on approach to implement the Conversion activities through the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), define data requirements, write technical conversion specifications, create test scripts, perform unit and system testing, and assist with the implementation of ETL processes from legacy systems to a new Integrated Tax System.
RESPONSIBILITES WILL INCLUDE:
- Providing conversion design and development for entities and accounts, financials, cases, images, and other miscellaneous data sources
- Unit test/validate conversion results before delivering to customers
- Manage and modify conversion jobs to refine output data to meet the customer’s needs for their live systems
- Develop and maintain stored procedures and views that are used by the Conversion and Implementation Teams
- Writing new and updating existing SQL stored procedures and functions
- Troubleshoot errors and assist with customer inquiries
- Performance tuning for time-sensitive production conversion jobs
- Perform integrity checks on data using both established and new procedures and tools, as well as creating new integrity check procedures as needed
- Stay abreast with new trends and technologies within the data management and transformation fields
- Contribute to the planning, documentation, and execution of conversion projects
- Assess and raise risks proactively
- Other duties as assigned
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics, Economics, or relevant experience
- Immediate authorization to work in the United States
- 3+ years of relevant work experience on large-scale conversion projects
- Proficiency in creating Microsoft SSIS packages
- Proficiency in Microsoft’s SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) and Visual Studio
- Ability to work in agile team environment (from) planning, coding, testing, deployment (to) customer acceptance and sign off
- Enjoy the challenge and rewards of data analysis, transformation, and successful migration
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work both in a team setting and independently
- Detail-oriented, able to manage competing priorities effectively
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
RSI determines pay range based upon numerous compensation factors, including experience, skill set, and geographic location. A current and reasonable estimated range for this position is $77,700 – $121,700. However, it’s possible for an individual to be hired at a salary outside of this range.
RSI streamlines government operations and improves citizen services through the delivery of transformative technologies. Since 1996, we have established our position as a technology leader as we continue to bridge our legacy with the future through continual innovation. Technology continues to evolve and so too does RSI. The next chapter of RSI is lined with growth opportunities as we engage all members of our highly skilled teams in advancing our culture, recruiting top talent, and making progress together.
Culture and Values
The RSI employee experience is guided by our values of integrity, customer commitment, caring about people, innovation, inclusion, and responsibility. The most fundamental reason we exist as a company is our teams’ unparalleled passion for innovation. We believe that each individual, and every team, at RSI is central to our success. RSI is committed to creating an agile environment that inspires our people through professional development, cross-collaborative opportunities, and access to cutting-edge learning resources.
Revenue Solutions Inc