As a Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical leadership and maintaining project excellence. Your role will involve working with clients and internal teams to design and develop various projects, including water and wastewater infrastructure, water resource modeling, hydraulic calculations, environmental compliance, and program management support. You will manage all aspects of the project from proposal to completion, and participate in future marketing pursuits, support junior staff development, and strategic growth.
Expectations: Excellent written and oral communication skills are required, as well as eagerness and enthusiasm to serve in both field and office positions on a wide variety of planning and engineering projects throughout California.
Requirements & Experience:The ideal candidate should:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Agricultural, or Environmental Engineering
- Have a minimum of five years of experience
- Hold a P.E. licensure in California or other US state
- Be proficient with MS Office
- Identify any prior experience working in AutoCAD, as well as InfoWorks, WaterCAD, SewerCAD, BioWIN, and other modeling programs
Compensation & Benefits – The compensation for this position includes:
- Highly competitive salaries ranging from approximately $145,000 to $180,000
- Competitive benefits
- An opportunity for engagement and support from a senior engineering team who has led major regional water resource projects throughout the western US.