At Greenshades, we take pride in being a great place to work and work hard to foster a fun, creative, growth-oriented environment. If you enjoy solving challenging problems, working with amazing people, and being empowered to accomplish incredible things then look no further.
This opportunity will give you a chance to work on the ever-growing list of Greenshades platform solutions and / or 3rd party integration development. The role will involve building easy to use APIs, routing protocols, new applications from scratch, messaging abstractions like streams, topics, queues and more. You will help maintain a modern codebase that delivers business critical HR and Payroll functionality directly impacting millions of U.S. based employees. You’ll work in a thriving, friendly, remote-first environment that promotes collaboration, autonomy, and learning.
We’re looking for a strong team player:
- With excellent communication skills, ability to clear roadblocks and a high degree of ownership.
- With ability to share knowledge and expertise across the engineering team
- Excited to mentor lower level engineers
- That effectively collaborates with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- That is eager to help maintain code quality, organization, and automation (CI/CD)
- That proficiently manages time, expectations, and priorities
- That walks on water …or better yet, turns water to wine (jk – we’re not looking for perfection, just somebody that is passionate about programming and takes pride in the work that they do)
- 5+ years designing enterprise class solutions using object-oriented analysis and design, design patterns, service-oriented architecture and solution frameworks
- Git and Azure workflow.
- Full stack design and development
- Experience with frontend technologies such as Angular
- Modern CI/CD pipelines and DevOps.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Proficient with Microsoft technologies (C#, Azure DevOps, SQL Server, Visual Studio, and/or SQL Database)
- Web API / Rest interfaces
This is a remote position.
Powered by JazzHR