We are seeking a Senior Security Developer for a consulting role who will be responsible for the development of authentication and authorization frameworks for various liquid transportation business lines (nominations, scheduling, measurement, distribution, accounting, material balance reconciliation, etc.). They will also be responsible for both direct and guided adoption of these security frameworks. These mission critical frameworks will prevent the inappropriate exposure of business-sensitive data in a multi-tenant environment. They will also be responsible for maintaining and carrying forward our framework for ensuring data-security in our multi-tenant database.
This position will work as part of a software engineering team building new solutions, enhancements, and defect fixes. This includes providing technical assistance to other team members and IT peers, deliver coded solutions for enhancements and new functionality. The individual will be responsible for contributing to technical designs, technical development, testing, and implementation support. This position will require the Senior Systems Specialist to exercise critical problem-solving skills for situations that need immediate technical resolutions as well as providing long term solutions.
location: HOUSTON, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $84.25 – 96.40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Deliver technical designs, estimates of development time, and plan individual deliverable work.
- Develop functionality with a focus on quality and assuring proper unit and integration test coverage.
- Collaborate with QA team to support test plans and execution.
- Prepare and present status updates for current work tasks, share any blocking items, and provide expected completion dates of work items.
- Assist architects and leads with technical specifications and develop solutions in support of business requirements.
- Work directly with team members and business analysts to understand new/changing business requirements and functional enhancements as requested. This includes delivering high-value technical solutions in support of changing business requirements and initiatives.
- Assist with performing systems analysis for projects of major scope and various complexities to provide a means for solving technical and business-related problems/challenges.
- Support existing business application(s) by troubleshooting issues, analyzing possible cause, defining solutions, and working through defined change control processes to enable quick resolution.
- Acquire and maintain system and business knowledge needed to support both end users and other internal or external technical teams.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
skills: * SSRS
- .NET Developer (5 years of experience is required)
- Entity Framework (2 years of experience is required)
- Elastic Search (2 years of experience is required)
- Rabbit MQ (2 years of experience is required)
- Power BI (2 years of experience is required)
- SQL Server (3 years of experience is required)
- Angular JS (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).