This position is for a Senior SharePoint and .NET Software Developer on the ESA V program. ESA V is an IT applications and infrastructure services program supporting several customers within the Department of Justice (DOJ), including the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). The program provides a range of IT services, including software application support, help desk, deskside support, Windows workstation engineering and maintenance, managed print services, ITSM, Active Directory services, and video conferencing.
The program provides software development support for a variety of ATF software systems and custom software applications; these needs are growing and we are expanding this team. Duties of this position include SharePoint site and content support, interaction with customers and site owners, development of custom sites, create and manage workflows, as well as .NET software development for custom applications providing operations and maintenance support.
This position offers the ability for significant virtual support, however future occasional activities at the ATF Headquarters location in Washington DC maybe required. This position requires working in a fast-paced, and dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will be personable and articulate, and will focus on making sure that the customer’s IT needs are met quickly and effectively. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who can work with limited supervision. Excellent communication skills are required to effectively interface with customers to understand requirements and mission needs, and then be able to translate them into actions.
Candidate selected will be subject to a Government Public Trust security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to the customer’s information. Current clearance is not required, but selected individual cannot start the assignment until the required security clearance is granted by the customer. This process is currently taking 10+ weeks.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with 8+ years of prior relevant experience; or a Master’s degree with 6+ years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience and/or relevant certifications will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Ability to obtain or maintain a public trust security clearance
- U.S. Citizen
- Experience with SharePoint design and development
- Experience developing within the .NET framework
- Agile development experience
- Cloud development experience
- Experience establishing goals and meeting project plan objectives
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer interface experience
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to travel to Washington, DC area as business needs require (1-3x a year)
- Expertise in developing and deploying custom Web parts, Workflows, Features, Site Content Types, Lists and Libraries, style sheets and site definitions using WSS, SharePoint Object Model and Visual Studio on multiple web applications
- Working knowledge of Active directory to store information about DNS
- Experience with Oracle Fusion middleware
- Experience in an environment with a well-defined software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Government contracting experience, particularly with the DOJ and/or ATF
- DOJ or DOD Clearance
Salary Range for this position: $120K to $130K
Pay Range: Pay Range $97,500.00 – $176,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.