Senior Software Developer
Atlanta, GA or Anywhere, USA
CINC Systems is a fully integrated cloud-based community association accounting and property management software system. It’s the largest SaaS player in its space and is growing rapidly.
CINC was founded in 2005 by a third-generation banker and in 2019, after accelerated growth, received significant investment from Spectrum Equity, a well-respected growth equity fund that has invested in the likes of Ancestry.com, SurveyMonkey, Origami Risk, Grubhub, Lynda.com and GoodRX.
The company is the leader in a growing-yet-underserved market. CINC Systems partners with approximately 16,000 of the estimated 350,000 HOAs in the U.S. CINC-served communities total nearly 2 million homes. About 25% of the American population lives in a community association and more than 60% of new housing built for sale is within associations.
Due to CINC’s continued growth and innovation, the company is seeking to add an experienced software developer to the team. This position will be part of an agile development team that is responsible for designing, developing, and supporting mission critical enterprise SaaS applications.
Technical Skills and Experiences Required:
- Technical knowledge, understanding, and experience in OOA/OOD/OOP
- Experience in architecting, designing, and implementing SaaS service-oriented applications.
- Strong ability to design and code for enterprise applications.
- Strong technical knowledge and working experience with Relational Databases (e.g., MS SQL Server).
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies and in continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Experience with Testing Driven Development process (TDD).
- Proficient with the Atlassian Tools such as JIRA/Confluence, Bitbucket (GIT).
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Ability to be open to learn, to give and take feedback, to put team and business above own interest, to excel in team success and to strive for excellence.
- Must be action and quality oriented, capable of multitasking well based on priorities.
- Strong team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- 8+ years of relevant experience.
- 5+ experience with relational database and SQL. Must be well-versed in data modeling.
- Experience with backend processes and automation a big plus.
- Experience working in a Cloud environment (e.g., AWS, Azure) a big plus.
- Working experience with Docker instances a plus.
CINC is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, or Veteran status.
- Great working environment
- Work/life balance
- Life Insurance
- Short-term & Long-term disability insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan (childcare & healthcare)
- 401K (matching available)
- 136 hours of paid time off per year
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Free snacks (when in office)