Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at . Read more on the or follow .
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world’s leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
This team is responsible for building the next generation Customer Data Bulk Framework. This framework simulates custom workflows across the customer data. It uses several core features of AWS and Azure. This is one of the high impact team work across engineering organization and ensures that smooth upgrades of product releases.
- Being a hands-on contributor is a key responsibility in this role
- Being able to write clean, modular, scalable, and quality software is required in this role
- Design, develop, maintain, and scale Customer Data Bulk Framework & Internal Tools
- Continuously improve and expand our tooling to support our rapidly growing platform
- Work directly with our engineering teams to provide support as needed
- Actively participate in operational design and code review
- Work closely with the development team to support unit and integration tests.
- Build/evaluate test tools to improve the test process and product quality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 5-10 years of AWS/Azure Cloud development and deployment experience.
- Experience in the following AWS Products, Services, and Tools: S3, ECR, ECS, DynamoDB, Lambda, CloudFormation, CloudFront, KMS, VPC, EBS, CloudWatch and CloudTrail
- Ruby/Python/Go design and development experience using Object Oriented design principles and software design patterns.
- Extremely good knowledge in Kubernetes and Container orchestration
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment (CD), Jenkins, GIT, and Cloud Formation.
- Experience in designing and dealing with highly scalable systems
- Coach and guide forward-thinking and collaborative team members onsite and offshore
- You are a quick learner and willing to go extra mile
- Experience interacting/collaborating with other teams (development, product management, customer support)
- Sound Knowledge in server side architectures and computer system fundamentals
- Strong foundation in data structures and algorithms
The estimated pay ranges for this role are as follows:
Based in California: $136,000-$166,000
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.