WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- This Senior Software Developer role is a DIRECT HIRE position
- Flexible HYBRID schedule for candidates local to Omaha, NE – 1 day per week in office
- REMOTE options available for select candidates
- SALARY: $110000 – $120000 per year with some flexibility based on skills and experience
- Financially strong and stable company with years of success
- An exciting, friendly, “small company” atmosphere
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field or equivalent
- Software application development and database manipulation software
- 3+ years of experience with .NET, C#, Angular, SQL, Azure Cloud
- 5+ years related work experience
- Secure coding practices
- Guidewire PolicyCenter Developer Ace Certification
- Guidewire Digital Configuration Specialist Certification
- Guidewire Digital Integration Specialist Certification
- Highly prefer Guidewire Cloud implementation experience
- Guidewire InsuranceSuite Developer Ace Certification
- Guidewire BillingCenter Developer Ace Certification
- CMS – Umbraco
- Insurance industry and marketing techniques
- Software, database or project management certification or designation
WHAT WILL SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
As Senior Software Developer, you will serve as lead developer on company developed software applications serving company personnel, claimants, and agency customers and insureds.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Design, develop, implement, and support software products with a focus on rapid delivery of stable and scalable solutions.
- Collaborate with software architects on design of new software applications.
- Analyze and identify inefficiencies or problems within existing software applications.
- Identify and manage security risks within software products.
- Direct others in the programming and maintenance of company software products.
- Coach programming staff on development standards and procedures
- Investigates new and emerging technologies to understand how they may be employed in our technology products.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
& Much more!
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Senior Software Developer description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At The Reserves Network we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.
Send an email reminder to: Email Address
Share This Job:
Send an email reminder to: Email Address
Share This Job:
There are currently no related jobs. Please .
Why people call The Reserves Network
This job has been so rewarding. I have found a passion for connecting talent to create opportunities. The Reserves Network has been very supportive in providing everything that is needed to make us successful. Jeannette Davila
The best thing about The Reserves Network is that you have a support system, from the executive team to the leadership to the training team. We re also big on community involvement and giving back. Michelle Lee
At TRN, I found a company that inspires me. A culture that I am sincerely proud to be part of. A career that challenges and empowers me. All of this coupled with an incredible team spirit. Michael Gilliam
I feel like I have been able to achieve my personal and economic goals in a very short amount of time. I have excellent colleagues, and TRN makes me feel like I m important. Rafael Santiago
I ve learned new skills and been able to share some of my knowledge with other members of the TRN family. I m working towards a new role, and have the best team to support me. I could not ask to be with a better company! Meredith Farmer
My job is really fun. TRN is a little bit different in the sense of the support you can receive we share, we re a team, we re a family. Leland Lyle
It s a great place to expand your career path and venture out and see what s a good fit for you. Within the company, there are so many departments and roles where you get to explore and find a fit. I ve been here for 16 years and am hoping for 16 more! Christi Bittner
The staff was very pleasant and very helpful. They helped me through the entire process and it took less time than I thought. I will definitely be coming here again and I would highly recommend this place. Nandi W.
The Reserves Network has always been very helpful since I have been with them for almost two years. The people are always professional and quick to help me resolve any issue I have had. they also, check in with me to see how I’m doing. Michael I.
Very good staff and they will have you working in no time. Anthony M.
TRN is a leading provider of Total Staffing Solutions including temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire placements.
The Reserves Network