Jacobs is searching for a Top Secret cleared Senior Developer to support our federal government client on-site in Quantico, VA.
The position is located in Quantico, VA and is located on-site. Some travel may be required. This position may transition to Huntsville, Alabama in 2024 or later.
This position is CONTINGENT upon contract award, the expected award date is October 2023. Our recruiting team will follow up with you on your application and will be starting the interview evaluation process immediately.
The Senior Developer is part of a Program Management Office of cybersecurity and information technology professionals, supporting cybersecurity operations and initiatives, developing, and maintaining the business applications and providing technical helpdesk support. The Senior Developer functional responsibilities include:
- The Senior Developer will utilize experience with various applications to
provide onsite development, support, and administration to several web applications.
- The Senior Developer will be responsible for building and maintaining internal facing web applications.
- The Senior Developer will have experience in a life-cycle development process such as Agile or Scrum.
- The Senior Developer will have experience with ASP.NET MVC 5, Entity
Framework, RESTful Services, Reporting Services, and the GitLab suite of software.
- The Senior Developer will have experience in establishing software
development procedures and processes to include building, testing, and installing developed software.
- The Senior Developer will have in-depth knowledge of Internet Information
Services (IIS) and its relationship with .Net Framework, ASP.Net, Application Pools,
configuration files and how IIS handles user authentication.
- The Senior Developer will have experience and be responsible for establishing systems to support software development to include a code repository and issue tracking system.
- The Senior Developer will have experience with AM Charts, Reporting Services, PowerShell, and MS SQL Server 2019. Represent program security interests in various meetings within and outside of the program.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Active Top Secret clearance; eligible for SCI access
- Position contingent upon ability to obtain poly
- Minimum Education: BS in Computer Science or related field or in lieu of a BS, 10+ years’ experience developing custom web applications.
- Relevant experience to include:
- Developed and maintained server-side code using ASP.NET in C#
- Possesses an understanding of functional programming and test-driven development.
- Experienced with designing and working with ASP.NET MVC 5, Entity Framework,
RESTful Services, Reporting Services, and GitLab suite of products.
- Strong knowledge of software design patterns.
- Strong knowledge of user interfaces.
- Good communication and time management skills, and can work independently, in a fast paced environment.
- Implement automated testing to support continuous deployment.
- Support all activities throughout the implementations of projects to include
installation and maintenance.
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Provide recommendations for improvements to site architecture, design, and functionality.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications that occur outside the regular release cycle.
- Develop, implement, and maintain change control and testing processes for application modifications.
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation such as application process schematics
- Effective verbal and written communications; strong teamwork skills; and excellent interpersonal skills