Say hello to a Wider World. WideOrbit helps media companies do more business by making it easier to buy and sell advertising. We build the one software platform that ties everything together – TV, radio, and digital ad sales, from pitch to payment. Chances are if there’s an ad on your local TV or radio station, over-the-air or streaming, our technology helped put it there. Our customers include NBCUniversal, ABC/Disney, Fox, CBS/Viacom, AMC, TelevisaUnivision, Meredith, Audacy, and many more industry leaders around the world.
At WideOrbit, we make preserving our inclusive environment an ongoing priority, empowering team members to contribute at every level, in every function. We hire high-energy innovators who value diversity, unafraid to wield their passion and expertise to advocate for our customers and each other. At WideOrbit, you’ll make a difference and see your impact every day, while learning, growing, and enjoying what you do!
WideOrbit is looking for a seasoned, marketing-focused, and multi-faceted Senior Visual Designer who’s adapt at both strategic thinking and hands-on delivery. This role is part of the Marketing Design team at WideOrbit and contributes to the production of compelling, relevant, and meaningful visual solutions for our diverse customer base. The Senior Visual Designer will work across all aspects of visual, web, and marketing design, with an emphasis on web and high-priority product initiatives.
Here is what success will look like:
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to ideate and produce a wide range of design assets for marketing initiatives, including:
- Product launches, events, marketing campaigns, video, and brand
- Demand Generation – email and landing page templates, web graphics, and digital ads
- Sales and Product – case studies, infographics, product diagrams and brochures
- Events – booth design, event microsites and landing pages, video, and promotional items
- Contribute to the design, implementation, and maintenance of web updates
- Interface and user experience design – create user flows, site maps, wireframes, prototypes, and web components
- Reflect WideOrbit’s brand consistently through all web design assets
- Aid in the creation and maintenance of a successful web design system
- Build webpages on WordPress and work jointly with our web developer
- Consistently work to improve knowledge of creative and technical processes at WideOrbit, stay current with trends in design, and master the tools and software our team uses
- Effectively own and manage projects from concept to completion, ensuring on-time delivery and stakeholder satisfaction
To thrive in this role, we’re looking for:
- BA/BFA in design or related field
- 5-8 years of experience in B2B marketing design
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch/Figma/AdobeXD, and Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in building and using design systems for brand and web
- Experience producing animated motion graphics
- Background in project management tools like Wrike, Trello, Basecamp, etc.
- Proficient in HTML/HTML5, CSS and WordPress
- Deep knowledge of UI design fundamentals
- Expertise in designing for web, email, advertising, and landing pages
- Extreme attention to detail with both process- and solution-oriented mindsets
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to create detailed work-back schedules, balance multiple projects, prioritize and adhere to strict deadlines
- Ability to work unassisted or collectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and experience with design critiques, presenting concepts and designs to stakeholders in a clear, concise manner
Location: This is a remote position that will adhere to Pacific Time Zone work hours to align with the Marketing Department’s schedule.
Pay Range: $85,000 – $110,000
The compensation range listed, and general description of other compensation and benefits will apply to this position. Various factors are considered to determine compensation ranges including market data, location, experience, qualifications, and skills. WideOrbit reserves the right to pay more or less than the salary and benefit information posted.
Benefits & Perks:
Besides a great work environment with smart and friendly coworkers, access to leadership and knowledge about how your work impacts company success, here are some of our benefits and perks:
A competitive salary, health insurance, sabbatical leaves, great vacation package, work/life balance, life event benefits, casual work attire, stocked café, 401(k) match, and plenty of opportunities to grow!
We are committed to treating all applicants fairly, WideOrbit is an equal opportunity employer that prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity and expression, genetic information, or any other factor protected by law. Additionally, we consider qualified applicants whose histories are impacted by our justice system, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
Apply for this Job
First Name *
Last Name *
Location (City) *
Drop files here
Attach or enter manually
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
Drop files here
Attach or enter manually
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
How did you hear about this job? *
What is your highest level of education attained? *
Have you ever been employed by WideOrbit or one of its subsidiaries? *
Are you a current client of WideOrbit? *
Are you authorized to work in the US permanently for any employer? *
Do you now or will you in the future, require employer sponsorship to maintain your authorization to work in the U.S.? *
I certify that my answers are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. If this application leads to employment, I understand that false or misleading information in my application or interview may result in my release. *
For government reporting purposes, we ask candidates to respond to the below self-identification survey. Completion of the form is entirely voluntary. Whatever your decision, it will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter. Any information that you do provide will be recorded and maintained in a confidential file.
As set forth in WideOrbit’s Equal Employment Opportunity policy, we do not discriminate on the basis of any protected group status under any applicable law.
Are you Hispanic/Latino?
Please identify your race
If you believe you belong to any of the categories of protected veterans listed below, please indicate by making the appropriate selection. As a government contractor subject to the Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA), we request this information in order to measure the effectiveness of the outreach and positive recruitment efforts we undertake pursuant to VEVRAA. Classification of protected categories is as follows:
A “disabled veteran” is one of the following: a veteran of the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service who is entitled to compensation (or who but for the receipt of military retired pay would be entitled to compensation) under laws administered by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs; or a person who was discharged or released from active duty because of a service-connected disability.
A “recently separated veteran” means any veteran during the three-year period beginning on the date of such veteran’s discharge or release from active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval, or air service.
An “active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran” means a veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service during a war, or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized under the laws administered by the Department of Defense.
An “Armed forces service medal veteran” means a veteran who, while serving on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service, participated in a United States military operation for which an Armed Forces service medal was awarded pursuant to Executive Order 12985.
OMB Control Number 1250-0005
Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Why are you being asked to complete this form?
We are a federal contractor or subcontractor required by law to provide equal employment opportunity to qualified people with disabilities. We are also required to measure our progress toward having at least 7% of our workforce be individuals with disabilities. To do this, we must ask applicants and employees if they have a disability or have ever had a disability. Because a person may become disabled at any time, we ask all of our employees to update their information at least every five years.
Identifying yourself as an individual with a disability is voluntary, and we hope that you will choose to do so. Your answer will be maintained confidentially and not be seen by selecting officials or anyone else involved in making personnel decisions. Completing the form will not negatively impact you in any way, regardless of whether you have self-identified in the past. For more information about this form or the equal employment obligations of federal contractors under Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, visit the U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) website at . How do you know if you have a disability?
You are considered to have a disability if you have a physical or mental impairment or medical condition that substantially limits a major life activity, or if you have a history or record of such an impairment or medical condition.
Disabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Autoimmune disorder, for example, lupus, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis, or HIV/AIDS
- Blind or low vision
- Cardiovascular or heart disease
- Celiac disease
- Cerebral palsy
- Deaf or hard of hearing
- Depression or anxiety
- Gastrointestinal disorders, for example, Crohn’s Disease, or irritable bowel syndrome
- Intellectual disability
- Missing limbs or partially missing limbs
- Nervous system condition for example, migraine headaches, Parkinson’s disease, or Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Psychiatric condition, for example, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, PTSD, or major depression
PUBLIC BURDEN STATEMENT: According to the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 no persons are required to respond to a collection of information unless such collection displays a valid OMB control number. This survey should take about 5 minutes to complete.