Acclaim Technical Services, founded in 2000, is a leading language and intelligence services company supporting a wide range of U.S. Federal agencies. We are an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company, which is uncommon within our business sector. We see this as a significant strength, and it shows: ATS is consistently ranked as a top workplace among DC area firms and continues to grow.
We are actively hiring a Senior Web Developer to join our Mission Technology & Solutions Division working in McLean, VA. You will be responsible for designing multiple web sites.
- You will support our client with design, creation, deployment, and maintenance of multiple web sites supporting the Intelligence Community.
- You will also establish and maintain an effective and collaborative relationship with customers, end users, and other team members.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in an IT related field 6 years of related experience; or a Masters with 4 years of experience; an Associates with 8 years of experience.
- Experience developing SharePoint from OOTB to custom applications and UX/UI (2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, Online, O365) by maintaining large lists and libraries, permissions and site structures, custom workflows, and Microsoft best practices
- Experience developing and integrating multiple data sources to provide customized Dashboards for senior management and government clients.
- Experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Framework, high availability, and enterprise infrastructure.
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, SSRS Report Designer
- Experience creating secure applications systems utilizing IC or DoD security guidelines
- Experience utilizing DEVOPs tools such as a version control system (Github preferred, Subversion OK)
- Experience with software testing, documentation, and training
- Knowledge of PHP applications (WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal)
- Knowledge of 508
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Experience with SharePoint migrations
- Experience with knowledge management, taxonomy, folksonomy
- Experience creating and/or manage web governance, policies, and procedures
- Experience developing PHP front end applications and applets
- Experience with front-end design and/or designing for 508
- Experience with SQL and mySQL
- Microsoft SharePoint certification (MCSA, MTA), Teamwork Administrator, Power Platform certification, 365 Certification
- Knowledge of developing for Azure or AWS cloud environments
- Experience with Agile methodologies
COVID-19 Proof of Vaccination Requirements
To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, ATS may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or test on a weekly basis. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action
ATS is committed to a program of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion/creed, hairstyles and hair textures, handicap/disability, genetic information/history, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic or condition protected by federal, state or local law. It is the policy of ATS not merely to refrain from employment discrimination as required by the various federal, state, and local enactments, but to take positive affirmative action to realize for women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans full equal employment opportunity. We support the employment and advancement in employment of individuals with disabilities and of protected veterans, and we treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
Acclaim Technical Services