Req ID: 119
Job Title: SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER II
Location: Jacksonville, FL, US 32221
Job Type: Full-Time
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Travel: Up 10 10%
Security Clearance Required: None
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience working with SharePoint development features: Workflows, Content Deployment, Metadata, and Localization.
- Proficient in SharePoint Framework (SPFx).
- Proficient in SharePoint Patterns and Practices (PnP).
- Proficient in SharePoint CSOM and SharePoint Online PowerShell.
- Experience developing SharePoint workflows and web solutions (SharePoint and/or other environments).
- Experience with Visual Studio C# or VB.NET development.
- Experience within the .NET framework and ASP.NET Core.
- Knowledge of the complete system development lifecycle particularly Agile Software Development.
- Proficient in Source Control using GIT and Azure DevOps.
- Advanced knowledge of front-end build systems using NodeJS, NPM, and GULP.
- Experience with Azure Functions, Azure Automation, Azure Storage and Azure Enterprise Applications.
- Experience with the MS Power Platform.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Technical writing and research abilities.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Ability to gain internal support and establish a solid working relationship with peers and management.
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance as required by contract.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, Programming, Information Security, or related equivalent technical field experience.
- Two (2) years of experience in the Azure Stack.
- Two (2) years of experience in the SharePoint Framework (SPFx) and SharePoint Patterns and Practices (PnP).
We are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under state or local law.
Logistic Services Int.