Great opportunity to join a talented team with an outstanding company that values their employees and their career! OLH offers competitive salaries, benefit packages, holidays, and paid time off.
Supports software applications and systems by investigating, designing, documenting and implementing new hardware and software. Works with customers and end users to understand requirements, coordinate resources, monitor timeline, and plan, track, and execute project plan. Analyzes user requirements and evaluates work processes. Prepares concepts for information system solutions and evaluates the cost-effectiveness of these concepts.
A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of a specialized information technology (IT) field plus working knowledge of other related IT fields. Resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. This job is the fully qualified, career-oriented, IT professional position. Provides resolutions to a diverse range of complex problems where analysis of data. The selected candidate will work as a Software Developer 2 to support the implementation and development of Adobe AEM Forms at Los Alamos National Laboratory. AEM Forms will have a new implementation which will provide the candidate the opportunity to help build the Adobe AEM platform at Los Alamos from the ground up.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Administer the Adobe AEM platform.
- Serve as the single point of contact for the Adobe AEM platform.
- Work with consultants to implement the platform on LANL provided infrastructure.
- Work with other internal teams to support the AEM platform.
- Work with internal customers to define requirements for new AEM forms.
- Design and develop Dynamic-Interactive AEM adaptive forms.
- Develop AEM adaptive forms from xdp templates.
- Work with other LANL teams to perform integrations for data needed on AEM forms.
- Create xdp form templates using Adobe designer.
- Database and REST service integration with Adaptive forms.
- Configure CRX, OSGI services/components, Sling models and APIs.
- Install core code bundles and packages for AEM-related projects.
- Implement building framework.
- Deliver solutions within defined time frames and
- Contributes to the development of organization’s goals and objectives.
- Works under limited direction; receives general instructions on new assignments. Work is evaluated upon completion.
- May provide limited technical direction and/or coordinate activities of other personnel.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Determines approach to solutions, plans schedule and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives.
Position typically requires a bachelor s degree and a minimum five years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
OLH Inc., an Atlanta-based firm, was founded in 1993 to offer general consulting services in the areas of Project and Construction Management and Staff Augmentation. A female and minority owned firm, OLH Inc. (OLH) is a certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) in states throughout the Southeast and is a certified Small Business Administration (SBA) Economically Disadvantaged Woman-owned Small Business. Other offices are in Augusta, Georgia, Columbia, South Carolina and Huntsville, Alabama. OLH offers professional services including Project and Construction Management, Program Management, Software Development, and Staff Augmentation to federal, state, and local government agencies.
If you are a U.S. citizen, and your resume and experience meet the job description and requirements, please apply online. Upon review of your resume, we will contact you if additional information is needed.
If you have any questions, please email, or call us at the number listed below. Please reference the job title in the subject line of your email.
Direct Email: email@example.com
NOTE: OLH will not accept resumes from third-party recruiters/staffing agencies. OLH will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.