Procede Software is the leading provider of Dealer Management Solutions for the commercial trucking industry!!! Today, our enterprise dealer management system-Excede-is used by hundreds of dealerships across the United States and Canada to improve their operational efficiency and drive performance across all areas of their business.
Procede Software is looking to add a Software Developer to our Dev and Tech Services team! This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys building, enhancing, and optimizing software applications in a fast-paced environment and for someone who is interested in a new career opportunity with a growing software company in the transportation industry!
Candidates must have angular and angularJS experience, along with experience in consuming and building API endpoints in c#/.net. Candidate must also possess strong sql skills. You’ll be building modern web applications (SPA, PWA) in angular as well as building and consuming .net core APIs, to provide complete product solutions for our customers.
The preferred location for this role is San Diego, CA however remote applications within the United States will be considered
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Building, enhancing, and optimizing angular web applications that interface with our Dealership Management System and various 3rd parties
- Implementing new solutions based on detailed design specifications
- Coding in angular, upgrading angularJs to angular, css, html
- Coding in c#, writing sql scripts, procs and views
- Building APIs and web services for the back end of our web applications, and also to interface with 3rd parties
- Extensive experience with complex applications using .NET toolset (c#, SQL)
- Experience developing and consuming RESTful APIs, WCF services and other web services
- Working knowledge of enterprise software development
- Familiar with Team Foundation Server, GIT or other similar tools
- Ability to multitask
- Communication skills and an ability to clearly articulate complex issues and technologies
- Open to learning and understanding unfamiliar technologies
- EXCELLENT problem-solving skills
- BS in Computer Science or related field preferred (experience may be substituted for education)
- Minimum 4-6 years in a Software Developer role
- Ability to sit at a desk to perform manual and non-manual work at computer, terminal or meeting table for long periods of time, which are directly related to general business operations of the company and/or customers
- Ability to use hands and fingers or adoptive equipment to safely operate assigned equipment
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs
- Ability to use telephone frequently for a long period of time, and to hear and speak clearly by telephone
- Ability to work remotely and independently
The Exciting Stuff:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Volunteer Day Off (VDO)
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Lifestyle & Wellness Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Work equipment (laptop, monitor(s), keyboard, mouse, etc.)
- Destination office in sunny Solana Beach, CA
- Hybrid work schedule
In additional to our comprehensive benefit package, our company encourages and supports career development. We are equally invested in our employee’s success and believe in a partnership where individuals can grow professionally.
We work hard and play hard; we strive to create a culture that is as equally challenging as it is fun and rewarding! Please view our social media pages to get a glimpse of our company sponsored events:
We are proud of our company and welcome you to visit our website to see why and learn a little bit more about us .
We hope you are interested in our Company and our Software Developer role and welcome anyone to apply!
Please be sure to add to your email contact list to ensure delivery of all correspondence from us.
Procede Software provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.