Genesis10 is currently seeking an IT- Software Developer 3 Consultant with our client in the financial industry. This role is a 11 month + contract position.
- Responsible for writing programs to maintain and control computer systems software for operating systems, networked systems, and database systems
- Responsible for creating the software platform, and then fine-tuning the final program after it has been made
- Installing and patching software
- Setting up servers
- API development required
- Help users with connecting to the application
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance
- Design and develop software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements, and resolve customer problems
- Advise customer about, or perform, maintenance of software system
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures
- High school degree and Bachelor’s degree in computer science/relevant field or equivalent work experience required
- 6 to 8 years’ experience required
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
- Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing, and delivery Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue
- Knowledge of computer development software, such as SQL, Java, J2EE, etc.
- Oracle db developer
- App and db installs
- ETL development
- Database connections
- Technology background required
Pay Range: $51.98- $59.98
Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every yearin contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.