We are actively hiring a Software Developer to join our Missions Technology Division working in Herndon, VA area or McLean, VA area. In this role you will be responsible for helping to develop code, unit testing, hold code reviews, check in code and help to build the code pipeline for continuous integration/continuous delivery.
- Work closely with multiple contractor teams and the customer to transform approved requirements into features during each sprint.
- Help to develop the new suite of applications one sprint at a time.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming principles and Design Patterns.
- Demonstrated experience with DevOps pipeline, build tools and creating secure applications systems utilizing IC security guidelines.
- Build cloud-based technologies in a secure environment.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph to start work.
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or a related field (preferred).
- Experience in the design, development and implementation of new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Demonstrated experience as a full stack developer, including frontend and backend development.
- Research, test, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on user requirements.
- Address problems of system integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consults with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Assists in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Resolves problems with applications and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Experience with software systems development in the IC community.
- Demonstrated experience using software engineering utilities such as Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, git, and Docker.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile practices and methodologies.
- AWS/C2S cloud development experience.
- AWS Developer Certification and/or AWS DevOps Certification.
- Azure Developer Certification and/or Azure DevOps Expert certification.
- Experience with backend database and search systems such as Elasticsearch, JanusGraph, DataStax Graph, PostgreSQL, Mysql/MariaDB, SQLite.
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action
ATS is committed to a program of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion/creed, hairstyles and hair textures, handicap/disability, genetic information/history, military/veteran status, or any other characteristic or condition protected by federal, state or local law. It is the policy of ATS not merely to refrain from employment discrimination as required by the various federal, state, and local enactments, but to take positive affirmative action to realize for women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans full equal employment opportunity. We support the employment and advancement in employment of individuals with disabilities and of protected veterans, and we treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
Acclaim Technical Services