Tradesmen Electric is looking to add a full-stack Software Developer to our team who is eager to advance and grow in their career. We are a fun, growth-oriented company that provides the tools, atmosphere and challenges necessary for employees to thrive.
This developer will be involved in the complete planning, development, and deployment of custom software solutions for tracking material, project management, and other miscellaneous projects. These solutions may tie into existing third-party systems and therefore will require a strong learning mentality to understand such systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Basic knowledge of, or willingness to learn SQL, Postgres SQL, and other database formats.
- Eagerness to learn new things.
- Works well with others and can take a task to completion.
- Shows true responsibility and ownership.
- Ability to provide a professional and positive relationship with the customer and/or co-workers.
- Applicant must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
- 18 years of age or older.
Compensation and employee benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, and 401K
- PTO & Holidays
- Employee training and continued education
- Supplemental insurances are available
Other fun things we do:
- Spring Rafting Trip
- Winter Snowmobile Trip
- Christmas Party
- Summer BBQ
- Fall Fishing Trip
Tradesmen Electric strives to be a fun, growth-oriented, company that makes sure our employees are successful and stay challenged. Please reach out to us if you feel this job would be a good fit for you!
Tradesmen Electric is an Equal Opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Powered by JazzHR