Regency Management Services is seeking a highly skilled Software Developer!
Full Stack .NET (C#) Software Engineer
We are a leading furniture retailer based in the Washington DC area with over sixty stores and multiple brands spanning Virginia to New York and a strong online presence, currently developing a best in class REST API based ERP solution to help our business in the process of digital transformation using microservices architecture, scalable to support future growth.
Education & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent comparable professional experience
- 3 – 6 years of professional experience
- Extensive experience with .Net full stack development
- Solid experience using ASP.NET Core, C#, TypeScript, Angular 6/7, jQuery and CSS.
- Expert knowledge using SQL Server and Entity Framework.
- Experience with RESTful Web Services/WebAPI and JSON.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm design, and complexity analysis
- Demonstrated ability to drive tasks to completion and take ownership of projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
- Experience with Docker, a plus!
Benefits of working with us!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K Plans
- Paid Vacation
- Generous Discounts at our Furniture Retail Locations
Job Type: Full-time
Regency Management Services, LLC