Actalent is seeking a Software Developer for a 100% Remote role. In this role you will be doing the design and developing of software products.
- Performing software verification, validation, research and development to design new test equipment and technology.
- Compile data and write reports for completed projects. Perform other work as assigned by company management.
- Maintain an orderly and professional appearance
- object-oriented programming
- electronic circuit
- printed circuit board
- A Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other Engineering and at least 5 years of experience in software development and testing.
- 2-3 years experience developing software applications in LabVIEW
- Experience in data acquisition using National Instruments-based hardware systems (daqmx, cRIO, cDAQ, and PXI)
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.