Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking a Software Developer/Engineer to support a large enterprise IT program for an Intelligence Community client. This is a hybrid development/engineering role focused on replacing an existing solution which has reached its end of life using new and innovative technologies. This is an exciting opportunity to support a mission-enabling team in a fast paced environment which requires a candidate who is willing to jump in and fully engage on day one.
The Software Developer/Engineer will work within a team that designs, develops, tests, integrates and deploys solutions for critical requirements. As the current solution is at the end of life stage, new solutions need to be developed and incorporated using new and innovative technologies to successfully meet user requirements. The goal is to design and deliver an enterprise-level system with a modular, segmented architecture that can support both large scale and small scale solutions in order to meet the requirements across a broad range of applicable use cases. In order to support the technical requirements, the Software Developer/Engineer will utilize full lifecycle Information Technology (IT) activities to achieve the goal of designing, developing, testing, integrating and deploying the solutions.
The Software Developer/Engineer will:
- Develop interfaces and Application Programming Interface (APIs) to Commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) and products with tools focused on cloud and big data use with cloud services, and will develop stateless implementations from architectures in cloud service providers.
- Input and interface to configuration management and data repositories (such as GIT and GITHUB).
- Develop Standard Operating procedures (SOPs) and should be knowledgeable of Active Directory (AD) and other client-specific access interfaces for credential management.
- Work with multiple COTS vendors to integrate products in multiple Linux environments and Windows.
- Develop and maintain a rigorous versioning system that links training and validation for reproducibility.
- Establish a DevOps environment and use DevOps tools such as, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Chef, and Terraform.
- Test software using automated test products such as Angular and Selenium.
- Adhere to the client-specific security practices and procedures.
- Prepare and deliver program and user level documentation.
- Support the development of security documentation for software environment establishment and interact with members of the technical team leads to understand the current system, subsystems, and component specifications.
- Leverage experience to recommend changes to facilitate efficient and effective development.
- Communicate and share expertise within and across the client’s organizational boundaries.
- Work both independently and in small groups.
- Apply current industrial software development best practices that include iterative and incremental project management techniques and agile software development.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance.
- Ability to complete additional security screening processes as determined necessary by the client.
- Demonstrated experience with tools used with cloud services.
- Demonstrated experience establishing stateless implementations from architectures in cloud service providers.
- Demonstrated experience with configuration management and data repositories.
- Demonstrated experience with COTS products used in Linux and Windows environments.
- Demonstrated experience using DevOps tools such as, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Chef, and Terraform.
- Node JS
- UI development
Pay Range: Pay Range $118,300.00 – $182,000.00 – $245,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.