$100,000-125,000 per year
My client is a technology firm with a competitive compensation salary, a strong work/life balance, and a company culture. They are looking to grow their team with a REMOTE Software Engineer that is experienced in Node.js, Typescript, and React.
- Develop solutions using Typescript, React, Node.js
- You will contribute to the development, design, and testing of automation best practices and procedures.
- This is a Full-stack development position. Including data modeling/database, middleware, frontend UI, web services, and deployment.
- Join a team on greenfield development of cutting-edge technology
- Contribute to important team culture and contribute code to efforts across a fast-growing company
- Support, maintain and upgrade code and participate in the implementation of a complex system
- Evaluate and recommend software technologies in these areas, evaluate alternatives and analyze problems with data infrastructures
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Work with a fast-growing software company and a collaborative team |Be a part of a cross-functional, full stack agile development team.
The Successful Software Developer has:
- 2+ Years of Software Developer experience
- Expertise in the following Tech Stack: Node.js, React, and Typescript
- Experience working within an agile methodology
- Bachelor’s of Computer Science or related field
- Preferred experience working within a SaaS company
My client is a reputable enterprise software company transforming the technology industry by providing its fortune 500 clientele with streamlined, scalable, data-driven software to help improve user experience and create immediate ROI. They have over 150K users and are backed by the parent company. They are looking to add to their fast-growing team of highly skilled (remote) software developers with an experienced professional in Node.js, React, and Typescript.
- Highly competitive base salary ($90K – $125K) based heavily on experience
- Fully remote position
- 401k with a match
- Potential annual bonus based on performance
- Work on Greenfield developments with a fast-growing company
- 3-weeks PTO
- Full heath benefits and insurances