pureIntegration, a technology consulting firm with 19+ years of experience servicing fortune 100 clients is seeking a Software Developer (Java, Python, YAML, Cigna) III to join our growing team developing video platforms that handle billions of requests and millions of users. The team designs, develops, delivers innovative products and services that are essential to bringing Internet, TV and voice to more than 28 million residential and business customers.
Location: Mount Laurel, NJ
Work Arrangement: W2 Hourly Employment
Work Authorization: US Citizen or Green Card only. We Do Not Sponsor H1B Visas, or C2C
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a senior developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and mentorship skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure project meets business objectives and compliance standards.
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related field)
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience with programming languages such as Java and Python
- Expertise with YAML transformations
- Experience with Cigna
- Expertise with XSLT transformations is a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? pureIntegration would love to hear from you – your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, headquartered in the Washington DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. In over 19 years delivering Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases for our clients. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating annually.
As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Professional Services – 1