In a world of possibilities, pursue one with endless opportunities. Imagine Next!
When it comes to what you want in your career, if you can imagine it, you can do it at Parsons. Imagine a career working with intelligent, diverse people sharing a common quest. Imagine a workplace where you can be yourself. Where you can thrive. Where you can find your next, right now. We’ve got what you’re looking for.
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Software Developer – Mid to join our team! In this role you will get to provide hands-on input into the Solution construction.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Complete coding
- 508 compliance
- Interface construction
- Solution testing, maintenance, including enhancements, upgrades, and modifications as required
- API construction tasks during the Solution development lifecycle
What Required Skills You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college and/or University in Information technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related technical discipline with 5+ years experience.
- 1+ years of experience working on IT technical teams as a Software/Solutions and 3+ years of experience with the customization of Cross Domain, COTS products
- IT professional experience in full lifecycle design, development, testing and debugging of web-based database Solutions
- Cloud based SaaS development, software design and testing
- Able to develop and write high quality code to meet defined custom Solution requirements
- Experience developing and deploying Cloud based solutions
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring:
- Experience with developing and configuration on Cross Domain and Cloud
- Knowledge of USG Federal systems security compliance
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Top Secret SCI w/Polygraph
This position is part of our Federal Solutions team.
Our Federal Solutions segment delivers resources to our US government customers that ensure the success of missions around the globe. Our diverse, intelligent employees drive the state of the art as they provide services and solutions in the areas of defense, security, intelligence, infrastructure, and environmental. We promote a culture of excellence and close-knit teams that take pride in delivering, protecting, and sustaining our nation’s most critical assets, from Earth to cyberspace. Throughout the company, our people are anticipating what’s next to deliver the solutions our customers need now.
We value our employees and want our employees to take care of their overall wellbeing, which is why we offer best-in-class benefits such as medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401(k), life insurance, flexible work schedules, and holidays to fit your busy lifestyle!
The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by customer requirements and some cases federal, state, provincial or local mandates.
Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in the workplace. Diversity is ingrained in who we are, how we do business, and is one of our company’s core values. Parsons equally employs representation at all job levels for minority, female, disabled, protected veteran and LGBTQ+.
We truly invest and care about our employee’s wellbeing and provide endless growth opportunities as the sky is the limit, so aim for the stars! Imagine next and join the Parsons quest—APPLY TODAY!