My client is seeking a Mid Level Software Developer to become a key player on their greenfield platform. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of coding experience with strong knowledge working a full stack of Typescript, React, and Node.js and will be eager to be involved in a brand new platform from the ground up. Apply today using the link provided and your resume will be considered within 24 hours.
- Develop solutions using Typescript, React, Node.js
- You will contribute to development, design and test automation best practices and procedures.
- This is Full-stack development position. Including data modeling/database, middleware, frontend UI, web-services, and deployment.
- Lead the team on greenfield development of cutting edge technology
- Contribute to important team culture and contribute code to efforts across a fast-growing company
- Support, maintain and upgrade code and participate in implementation of a complex system
- Evaluate and recommend software technologies in these areas, evaluate alternatives and analyze problems with data infrastructures
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Huge opportunity for growth working on a greenfield development |Salary up to $125k with strong bonus and benefits package
The ideal Software Engineer will have:
- 3-5 years of industry experience as software developer
- Hands-on development experience with industry-standard front-end frameworks as well as NodeJS backends
- Experience with modern frameworks such as React, Angular (version 6+), and/or Vue.js
- Experience working in Typescript
- Experience consuming/building production-ready, RESTful web applications
- Experience using test frameworks and building well tested code
- Experience working in an agile software development environment
- Computer Science or related degree
My client is an innovative tech startup, backed by a $2B sister company, focused on leading technology in the leasing space. Over the last 5 years, they’ve becoming a market leader in technology focused on assisting owners and customers navigate renting/leasing through their enterprise software platform. Due to continued growth, they’re seeking a Software Engineer to join their development team to develop features on all components of their greenfield platform including the customer facing front end as well as the back-end admin configurations.
They have the values of a family-owned business and the innovative spirit of a start-up because of their unique evolution. Through their hard work, dedication and creativity, they have become industry leaders who have won awards and set records.
On offer for the Software Engineer:
- Base salary of $105-$125k based on experience
- Yearly bonuses based on individual performance
- 5% 401(k) match
- Fully employer covered healthcare
- 3+ weeks of PTO to start
- Paid Parental Leave
- Remote working available