This medical professional liability insurance provider that aims to eliminate malpractice and protect the healthcare workforce by managing risk using data intelligence is seeking a Software Developer to join their growing team. As a developer, you will work on the organization’s core application, interfacing with business systems analysts and clients to ensure that the application is performing as desired. The application handles critical insurance work like underwriting and serves as the backbone of the company. This position will be Hybrid with a Vaccine Mandate.
In this role as a software developer, the primary responsibility is to understand clients’ needs and translate them into detailed software designs. This involves prototyping, refining, testing, and debugging programs. The developer will analyze technical requirements, design interfaces and outputs, estimate feasibility, and develop plans for program development. Additionally, the developer will maintain documentation, analyze code for errors, and provide technical assistance to others.
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge and experience with Scrum/Agile methodologies for software development.
- Broad understanding of quality assurance best practices, SQL queries, and automated testing tools.
- Extensive proficiency in Microsoft .NET languages including VB, C#, and LINQ.
- Experience working on both Windows and Web Services
Desired Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- This position may occasionally require overnight travel, with a frequency of 10% or less.
- Strong attention to detail, process, deadlines, and quality results coupled with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands on
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future.