Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Suitability: No Suitability Required
Public Trust/Other Required:
Job Family: Software Development
Experience: 7 + years of related experience
US Citizenship Required: Yes
Software Developer Senior
Deliver simple solutions to complex problems as a Software Developer Senior at GDIT. Here, you’ll tailor cutting-edge solutions to the unique requirements of our clients. With a career in application development, you’ll make the end user’s experience your priority and we’ll make your career growth ours.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Software Developer Senior you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Software Developer Senior joining our team to work challenging requests from the Program Team which will bring additional innovation and streamlined system reporting to our Program Team and Government Customer.
HOW A SOFTWARE DEVELOPER SENIOR WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
● Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software
● Participate in Daily SCRUM meetings
● Work collaboratively with a cross-functional teams and independently to ensure seamless software enhancements are completed. integrations.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Education: Bachelors degree in Computer Science and 3 yrs experience, will consider 7 yrs experience in lieu of degree.
● Required Technical Skills: Experience as a full stack developer
● Required Skills and Abilities:
- Analyze requirements, design and implement solutions, both front and back end
- Experience Working in an Agile Environment
- Persistent and creative problem solver
● Preferred Skills: CI/CD processes are a plus, especially within Azure DevOps, Design, code, test and debug complex software applications using modern program languages and technologies. Stay up to date with emerging technologies and best practices. Identify opportunities for code optimization.
● Location: Preferred in Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland but remote applicants are also acceptable.
●US Citizenship Required
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● Full-flex work week to own your priorities at work and at home
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
The likely salary range for this position is $72,000 – $108,000, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
Travel Required: None
Telecommuting Options: Remote
Work Location: Any Location / Remote
Additional Work Locations: USA MD Aberdeen Proving Ground
Total Rewards at GDIT: Our benefits package for all US-based employees includes a variety of medical plan options, some with Health Savings Accounts, dental plan options, a vision plan, and a 401(k) plan offering the ability to contribute both pre and post-tax dollars up to the IRS annual limits and receive a company match. To encourage work/life balance, GDIT offers employees full flex work weeks where possible and a variety of paid time off plans, including vacation, sick and personal time, holidays, paid parental, military, bereavement and jury duty leave. GDIT typically provides new employees with 15 days of paid leave per calendar year to be used for vacations, personal business, and illness and an additional 10 paid holidays per year. Paid leave and paid holidays are prorated based on the employee’s date of hire. The GDIT Paid Family Leave program provides a total of up to 160 hours of paid leave in a rolling 12 month period for eligible employees. To ensure our employees are able to protect their income, other offerings such as short and long-term disability benefits, life, accidental death and dismemberment, personal accident, critical illness and business travel and accident insurance are provided or available. We regularly review our Total Rewards package to ensure our offerings are competitive and reflect what our employees have told us they value most.
We are GDIT. A global technology and professional services company that delivers consulting, technology and mission services to every major agency across the U.S. government, defense and intelligence community. Our 30,000 experts extract the power of technology to create immediate value and deliver solutions at the edge of innovation. We operate across 30 countries worldwide, offering leading capabilities in digital modernization, AI/ML, Cloud, Cyber and application development. Together with our clients, we strive to create a safer, smarter world by harnessing the power of deep expertise and advanced technology.
We connect people with the most impactful client missions, creating an unparalleled work experience that allows them to see their impact every day. We create opportunities for our people to lead and learn simultaneously. From securing our nation’s most sensitive systems, to enabling digital transformation and cloud adoption, our people are the ones who make change real.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.