img _fcksavedurl=”https://i.postimg.cc/D0B9DqT1/Supply.png” src=”https://i.postimg.cc/D0B9DqT1/Supply.png” style=”width:600px; height:200px” /
As ENGIE Resources pursues its vision of Energy Transition, significant changes are required in the way we work and the tools we use. To meet the goals of this transformation, our company needs to implement redesigned systems and processes using the latest in digital technology. The Software Developer position requires a good technical foundation with a strong commitment to deliver enterprise solutions. The Software Developer develops, tests, implements, integrates, deploys, maintains both off the shelf and proprietary business system platforms for ENGIE.
The Software Developer position located in Houston, TX and will report to the Director of Solution Delivery.
What you’ll do:
- Support existing Siebel applications working with a team to handle production support and new features
- Work with Siebel Web Client User Interface elements to adjust the UI to support the business
- Code Updates in Siebel eScript
- Design, develop, and maintain Siebel CRM applications using Oracle Siebel tools and technologies
- Integrate Siebel CRM with other systems, such as ERP and financial systems, using integration tools like EAI
- Coordinate with product owners, architects, and system owners in the testing of new features
- Develop assignments that meet both functional and non-functional quality requirements
- Test code via automated unit testing & acceptance testing frameworks
- Break requirements into development tasks, provide estimated hours to develop, communicate impediments, participate in roadmap creation and architectural design
- Pursue training and education to keep skillset in line with industry standards
- Accept and perform code reviews based on defined coding standards and contributes to coding standards
- Occasional administrative and configuration tasks
- Other duties as assigned
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or 7 years of technical experience without a 4-year degree.
- 3+ years of experience working within Siebel
- Experience with Oracle Siebel configuration, scripting, and EAI
- Experience with Siebel Tools and Siebel CRM UI elements
- Experience with Oracle PL/SQL, and database performance tuning
- Knowledge of common design patterns
- Interpersonal skills and a collaborative working style
- Must be eligible to work for any U.S. employer without the need for sponsorship now or in the future
- Must be willing and able to comply with ENGIE’s policy with respect to COVID vaccination and testing
- Must be willing and able to comply with all ENGIE ethics and safety policies
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is not exposed to weather conditions
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Ability to meet highest attendance requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally
- Ability to handle multiple assignments on a timely basis with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to use a company computer, calculator
- Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with the needed assistance to perform the essential functions
- Eligible for a hybrid schedule consisting of in-office and work-from-home opportunities
ENGIE North America isn’t just participating in the Zero-Carbon Transition, we’re leading it! Join us as we develop energy that is renewable, efficient, and accessible to everyone.
Unite with us in leading the transformation of the world of energy! ENGIE is looking for talented and motivated individuals to create the future of energy and customer solutions. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity to help customers meet their energy challenges today and in the future. Are you up for the challenge?
At ENGIE, our goal is to support, promote, and thrive on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We do so for the benefit of our employees, customers, products and services, and community. ENGIE is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we are firmly committed to creating an equitable and inclusive environment for all employees.
We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at ENGIE are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. ENGIE is committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity, or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, civil union, or domestic partnership status, military service or veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected category (referred to as “protected characteristics”) as defined by applicable federal, state or local law in the locations where we operate.
If you need assistance with this application or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at ENGIENA-ENGIEHR@engie.com. This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry regarding positions or application status.
Business Unit: GEMS
Legal Entity: ENGIE North America Inc.
Contract Type: Permanent
Professional Experience: Junior (experience
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree