Don’t see the role you are looking for? Apply anyway!
NMI is growing and we are always looking to talk with Tech Superstars!
Ideally, you will have experience in a mainstream development language such as PHP, Java, C# and Python. A background in the development of accounting or billing systems is strongly preferred.
In this highly collaborative role, you will:
- Write clean software for efficient and reliable testing of other applications.
- Write unit, application level and system tests.
- Write test plans for the thorough testing of new features.
- Document code, concepts, business logic, and logistics.
- Design and develop new features and interfaces using modern programming paradigms.
- Work closely with the wider team of Developers, Product Owners and QA.
What we are hoping you will bring to the NMI team:
- 2+ years of commercial experience in a middle/senior Software Developer role with experience ideally in ecommerce or payments technologies supporting a SaaS business.
- Fluency in a mainstream development language such as PHP, C#, Java and Python.
- Expertise with a common database engine such as SQL Server, MySQL or Oracle.
- An understanding of networking concepts such as sockets, HTTPS, DNS and SSL.
- Experience with version control in a multi-user environment.
- Working knowledge of Linux and Windows.
- Experience in all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and their effective use for delivery.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with others face-to-face and remotely.
- Must be an independent and critical thinker.
Who should apply?
- Experienced software developers who want to obtain wider insight of high standard software development process and advance themselves in software architecture and engineering.
- Managers who work with fintech and IT projects and want to improve their efficiency by using new approaches in software development and management.
- Software developers who want to expand their skills in leadership of software development process, communication and management, including work in international software engineering projects.
- Masters in computer science or software engineering who want to deepen and expand their knowledge in software development process and architecture.
- A remote first culture!
- Competitive compensation package
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Vacation & sick time
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Gym membership discount
- Company volunteer days
Do you feel like you have a slightly out of the ordinary career path or history? We are open to all walks of life and very willing to hear your story. Please don’t feel like this should be a barrier to securing a great career at NMI! We appreciate success can come in all shapes and sizes. Fill in the ‘Additional Info’ box on our application to tell us more about your path.
What we do!
NMI enables our partners with choice, and challenges the one-size-fits-all approach to payments. You’ve probably used NMI in the last 24 hours without even realizing it. We’re the platform that powers success for innovative tech created by SMBs, entrepreneurs and fintech startups. We’re creative problem solvers who help visionaries smash through boundaries and think beyond what’s possible so they can think about what’s next. But we’re not just built for the tech savvy. We democratize the latest payments technology so that everyone can realize the benefits of easy payments across the full spectrum of commerce. We’re all about enabling more payments in more ways and more places.
We believe that having a diverse group of employees strengthens both our work and our workplace. We’re focused on making NMI more diverse and welcoming with initiatives like having a dedicated Diversity, Equity & Inclusion action group, diversity goals for hiring, anonymized resume screening, affinity groups such as our Women’s network and LGBTQ+ Network, open forums for discussions on diversity and social justice, and measuring inclusion and belonging as part of our regular employee engagement surveys.
We’re looking for creative and passionate people who share our vision of making payments easy. If that sounds like you and you meet the requirements above, then please click on ‘Apply for this job’!
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and will provide reasonable support throughout the recruitment process to applicants who have a disability. Please let us know in advance so that any support, aids or adaptations can be put in place to assist you.
Please be aware that all offers of employment are made subject to receipt of satisfactory background and financial checks