Job Title: Software Engineer
Location: Cary, NC
Duration: 12+ Months
Job ID: JDJP00035874
- As a Software Engineer for Turf & Compact Utility located in Cary, NC, you will be an integral part of a software development team and collaborate with other developers, testers and stakeholders to provide an optimized and validated software solution.
- Our teams are empowered to overcome challenges; they plan and prioritize their work; and everyone is a key contributor.
- Team members have opportunities to spend time on the final product developing, validating, and tuning the system.
- In this role, you will deliver embedded software on Turf and Compact utility tractors to provide customers with features that add value.
What Skills You Need (Required skills/experiences):
- Demonstrated technical problem solving abilities
- Demonstrated exposure in developing embedded applications using C and MATLAB Simulink
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for working in a team environment
- Experience writing and reviewing software requirements
- Knowledge of software delivery processes
What Makes You Stand Out (Desired skills/experiences):
- Strong passion for embedded engineering and learning new technologies
- Experience with control systems design and analysis on agricultural applications
- Experience with model-based software development tools
- Experience relating to the design/diagnostics of mechanical/electrical/hydraulic systems
- Knowledge of electronic circuits and components with the ability to read schematics and data sheets
- Experience with continuous integration development and automated build tools
- Experience with embedded systems tools such as emulators, compilers, and simulators
- Experience in automotive communication protocols such as CAN, LIN, and Ethernet
- Experience using laboratory equipment such as Logic Analyzers and Oscilloscopes
- Prioritize skills and experiences from most important to least.
Ideally you will have a degree or equivalent related work experience in the following:
- Require any of the following degrees: BS Electrical Engineering, BS Computer Engineering, BS Mechanical Engineering
Thanks & regards
Rajendra Nayak (Raj)
Artech Information Systems