Volt is immediately hiring a Software Engineer. It’s a contingent and Hybrid (onsite/Remote) role for our client based in Moline, Illinois.
Exciting job opportunity for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural machinery, heavy equipment, forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment. They believe by strengthening the diversity of their workforce, they can give everyone their chance to leap forward.
To join this dynamic company today, click the Apply button! We are waiting and excited to talk with you!
- Develops, codes, configures, and tests programs and systems.
- Evaluates and implements enhancement design solutions to improve cost, quality, and performance of software applications.
- Analyzes assignments and determines software specifications that must be fulfilled to achieve objectives.
- Executes necessary documentation, as directed, or needed.
- Demonstrated ability to build integrated solutions across multiple IT platforms with an understanding of application development environments, database, data management and infrastructure capabilities and constraints.
- Follows industry-standard agile software design methodology for development and documentation.
- Ability to analyze, translate, and define business requirements into technical solutions.
- 2 or more years designing, implementing, and supporting web-based systems including native app development.
- Previous experience in programming/software development. (1 – 3 years)
- Experience working in an Agile Environment (1 – 3 years)
Must have technical skills:
- Knowledge of React Native mobile development – MUST HAVE
- Knowledge of iOS and Android development (Swift or Objective-C, Java) – MUST HAVE
- Experience with Dev Ops responsibilities – MUST HAVE
- Experience with TDD, XP and CI
- Knowledge of SbD (Security by Design practices)
- Strong desire to grow and learn in various leading-edge UI technologies.
Nice to have:
- 2 or more years of experience in designing, building, and deploying multi-tiered applications and networks.
- Experience in backend tools and technologies like Git, MongoDB, Graylog, Sonar, REST APIs, GraphQL, and CocoaPods
- Experience with Apple Connect and Google Play
- Cloud experience
- Degree in an Engineering/Technology discipline or equivalent experience. – University Degree (4 years or equivalent)
Payrate: $50 – $60/hr.
VOLT is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID : 370537
Volt Information Sciences